Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Bai was standing there, her foot tapping. She did not like waiting. Her newly adopted flying bison, Taeo, was waiting in a cave until Bai returned. Now all she was waiting for was Trira. Trira had agreed to visit the nations capital with Bai, just in case something bad happened. Bored with being impatient, Bai shouted out that she was walking ahead and did as she said. As the gates of the capital peered into view, Bai placed her hood on top of her head to hide her features. Sometimes people can tell and airbender by their features. The cloak draped over her hands to cover the tattoo that was on them. It was the symbol of air. She walked into the gates and she saw in the corner of her eye, that one of the guards was staring at her. None of them stopped her though. As she walked, the roads became busier and many people gathered around. Bai being curious, followed the crowd. but something caught her eye. It was a poster on a nearby wall. She walked over and began to read what it said. 'Wanted, an airbender that goes by the name Bai and a firebender. Beware these two have incredible power and the girl can create many tornadoes. Wanted alive, reward 50 gold pieces.' Bai laughed. It was her first wanted poster and it had an image of her and Kenshi on it. That day was so fun. Bai thought as she began to follow the crowd again. There was a small parade on, it was the Fire nation parade. She didn't want to get noticed much so she stayed nearer the back, waiting for Trira.

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Trira had promised to come with Bai into the fire nation. She had some reasons for doing so, even if she just feared being there. The first one was that she wanted to know that Bai is save. The second one was that she wanted to know what had happened in the fire nation. Trira found that a little bit crazy by herself. In her opinion this nation was not really safe. It was the only nation where she had nobody who would help her. She would also have no idea to whom she should go. She still feared too much that somewhere people were hiding who want to kill her.
But right now she was running after Bai. This airbender had gone into the capital without her following. Trira did not really liked that, and she also had no idea what was happening inside the city right now. She would be really angry if something happened to Bai. Going through the gates she looked at the guards if something had happened by now. It was easy to read the faces of guards. Right now she could read something inside of them that looked like confusion. Trira had to laugh a little bit. Even if the guards looked young, they seemed to know something, but could not remeber very well. Nearly Trira had started to laugh. But right now she was searching Bai again.
Trira found the wanted poster too. She had to shake her head as she read it. Bai had been really lucky that there was no picture by now. Normally they put any kind of foto on it. While walking through the streets, she looked into the direction of the palace. Suddenly she asked herself if this would still be the place in the fire nation she felt safest at. If the guards there would recognize her and help her if she needed somebody. It was still not easy for her to think about Zuko and how nice he had been. But right now she could not be overwhelmed by her feelings. She had to find and help Bai. And suddenly she found the girl. She was standing near the parade. "Never go ahead in this nation again.", Trira hissed when she was standing near the airbender.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Trira stood next to Bai and warned her to never go ahead in the fire nation. Trira seemed to be worried about Bai but it was natural. Bai turned to Trira and patted her shoulder. "It's alright, you would've heard me scream if I was in trouble." She paused and turned her head to the music. "Look at this Trira, it's amazing." Bai gasped as a dragon made out of fire danced about in the sky. A man walked past her juggling fire balls in the air. Bai couldn't help but open her mouth at how marvellous the parade was. Bai grabbed Trira's hand and pulled her forward. She had to get a closer look. "This is amazing." Bai said as she watched the acrobats flip with fire. This was one of the most brilliant parades she had ever seen. "And besides Trira, what could go wrong?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Trira smiled as Bai ment that she would have heared her scream if she had been in trouble. But it did not made Trira worrying less than before. After watching the parade a little bit from the distance, Bai pulled her forward. Trira was not really impressed by the things she saw any more. She had learned how to do those things, so she could copy everything at any time. But she did not wanted to make everything worse for Bai. But then the air bender asked what could go wrong. "You really want to know?", Trira whispered. Fast she looked around if nobody was listening. "Either they could have found out who you are. I have seen your poster, so do not tell me that you are completely save. Or my enemies had found me, then you would not be save too.", she said to Bai. Maybe she did not said it really friendly, but this was not a friendly topic.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Trira said what was the worst that could happen. It was either Bai getting caught because of the posters or Trira's enermies had found her. But no matter what way, Bai was not safe. It wasn't exactly like Bai was a toddler and needed to be taken care of. She rolled her sleeve up to see the marking on her hand. Bai fingered the symbol, following the way the swirls were on her hand. Sometimes she loved this tattoo but then she would hate it as well. "Well then you don't have to think that way then." Bai smiled trying to lift Trira's worrying. They were standing there not doing nothing when Bai saw something in the corner of her eye. Someone was talking to a guard that had a piece of paper in their hand. Then the person pointed to Bai. Some how that person had found out who she was. Trira was right, she wasn't safe. "Trira I think we have to leave." Bai whispered as the guard walked towards them. The airbender started walking away and then went to a light jog. All Bai could hear was the guard shouting at her to stop. What's going on?

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Trira was somehow glad that Bai tried to comfort her and tell her not to worry. But then she also saw that one person was talking with a guard. Her eyes widened as she found out what had happened. "Yeah, that would be wise.", Trira said to Bai and after waiting a little bit she followed the airbender. She was between Bai and the guard, but she knew that she could not defend Bai if something should happen. When the guard finally started to shout that they should stop, Trira was running. "Go, don´t look back and don´t stop!", Trira shouted to Bai and then turned her head to looked around. The people rushed out of the way so that the guard could pass. But due to this fact it was also easier for Trira and Bai to get through the crowd. The guard was not really young, but even now they had to hurry, because Trira did not thought that he would wait long before he tried to stop them with fire bending.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Trira sooned followed when she saw the man walked towards them. They were both running now and Trira was inbetween the guard and Bai. Trira demanded that she did not look back and just keep running. People started moving out of the way for the guard, making it easier for the benders to run. Bai was scared now, why was it always her? Bai couldn't resistso she turned her head and saw the man gaining on them. He wasn't that young and he looked like a fire bender. After a few seconds of running, the guards reinforcements arrived. Another five soldiers turned up, running after them. Bai slowed down to run with Trira. They were getting ahead of the guards until Bai tripped over a loose stone. For an airbender, she was pretty clumsy. She picked herself up but had twisted her ankle. Just my luck. She thought. "Keep running Trira, don't worry about me."

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Trira looked around as the reinforcement came. She hated it when guards did something like that. But for some reason this guards were not as fast as Trira was used, so Bai and she were ahead of them really fast. Trira just ran further without looking back. It would only have made everything worse. Then, she saw from the corner of her eyes that Bai tripped over a stone. Then she heared the voice of the air bender telling her she should go further. Trira stopped and turned. "I do not let you alone.", she said and ran back to Bai. But she had bad luck. The guards that had been after them were faster than Trira and reached Bai before the fire bender could. Trira turned again as she saw that two guards were ready to hunt her right now. "I am sorry.", she said to Bai, and then she ran again, into the darkest corners that she could find.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 am

Trira ran back for Bai and said that she did not want to leave her behind. The guards reached Bai before her. Trira apologized and ran into the darkness. The guards picked Bai up and a tear fell down Bai cheek. She was about to escape when a man did some sort of knock out move which made the air bender unconsious. When Bai woke up, she was hanging from some sort of chains in an empty room. She didn't know what to do. The cufts were too tight around her wrists and ankles for Bai to do any sort of Air bender. Another tear trickled down her cheek and fell onto the floor. She hated being a prisoner. Just then the doors opened and some important person appeared. He was young and was dressed like a general or admiral. "Well Bai, I've been wanting to capture you for a long time." The man said in a cold voice. She took a certain disliking to the man straight away. What did he mean 'long time'? "What do you want from me?" She asked, nearly in tears. The man just shrugged his shoulders. "I've wanted you. I'm not going to kill you of course, but I think you'll be staying in here for a while." The man hissed. The man started to laugh as he exited out of the door. Bai began crying, she hadn't felt this lonely in a while.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:11 am

Trira stopped when she was sure that nobody followed her any more. She did not cried, even if she felt like that. But in the years of war she had learned that you always have to find a time you can cry. And this was not the right time. She had to find a way to get Bai out of the prison. She asked herself why she had allowed Bai to go to the fire nation without enough preperations. Bai could still be with her, and they could be on their way to some place Trira did not know right now. But everything she felt right now was hate, hate for the fire benders who had captured that air bender. Trira looked into the direction of the palace. She would go there and find somebody who would help her.
It was not a long journey, even if Trira thought for a while that it was one. The palace had not changed since she had seen it last time. The only thing was that it was not as happy as last time. Trira was lucky, she found out that the guards had not changed. So they knew who she was. But that seemed to be a problem too. Nobody wanted to help her when she asked them. Trira had no idea what to do when a young guard showed her to come. She remembered that man. He had been in the front row when Zuko had thanked her for everything she had done. His name was Herik. "I have heared you need help. Can it be that you want to free an airbender?", he asked Trira.
The fire bender did not wanted to know where Herik had this information from. But she was glad that she had found somebody who would help her. Trira nodded and looked around a little bit. "What can you tell me?", she asked the guard. "General Reiku has her as his private prisoner. He always wanted to catch the first air bender after the avatar, and now he has managed that. It will not be easy to free her.", Herik explained. Then he looked at Trira. "It is also a little bit your own fault that it is not easy. They will expect you." Trira shook her head. "I can manage that if you help me. Where exactly is she.", the fire bender asked. The guard looked around and then showed Trira to follow him. Fast they rushed through the corridors of the palace. But then, suddenly, they had to stop. In front of one big corridor was another guard. And after what she saw from Herik, it was not one they could trust. So Trira and the guard stood there, thinking what they should do.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 am

Bai had closed her eyes for a little while. Guards kept coming in and out of the prison and tried to talk to her but she ignored them. First she had felt devestation, then scared now hate was filling within her. She was not brought up like this but she felt it. They were always aiming for her, not anyone else, just her. It concerned her why the man wanted her as his personal prisoner. Some had tried to explain but she didn't listen. From what Bai could hear, the door had opened once again and this time, she recognised the voice. It was that man, general. "Well Bai, feeling comfortable are we?" he asked as he walked towards her. She slowly opened her eyes to stare at the man. "I haven't said who I am yet. I am the proud General Reiku, and now the man who captured the only other air bender." Bai looked at him in the eyes. "Is that what you want me for, as a little trinket? Well that's a bit stupid." she said as she carried on. "Did you fail to capture the avatar so you decided to go second best?" Bai was winding him up on purpose. "Well Bai I don't know, are you as worthy as the avatar? I think you're even better." Reiku laughed as he exited the room again. I hate that man. She thought as she closed her eyes again.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 am

While Trira and Herik thought how they could get past this guard, somebody came in their direction. As Herik looked at him, he showed Trira that it was the General. At exactly the moment they could see Reiku clearly both were silent. The General walked to the guard at the corridor. "Do not go away from your position and take care that nobody who is not allowed here enters this corridor.", Reiku said and walked away. Trira and Herik nearly disappeared in the shadows, so that the General could not see them. But at exactly that time Trira had an idea. It was crazy and if it did not worked it could kill them both, but they had to try. Fast Trira explained it to Herik and after she had managed that he liked it too, they were starting the plan.
Herik had got back into the corridor and was now walking to the guard. "Come fast. Trira has entered the palace and she does not seem very friendly. We need help.", the man said. But the guard only shook his head. "I can´t I have to wait here.", he said, but his voice was trembeling. Herik turned and ran along the corridor. "Like you want. Then you have to fight alone against Trira.", Herik said. Now everybody could read fear inside the eyes of the guards and he ran after Herik. This was the time when Trira ran out of her hiding place and down the corridor.
The fire bender had the feeling that it had been to easy by now. And she asked herself why the General only had one guard. But then she found out that he had more than one guard for Bai. In front of an door stood another one. She came to an halt and found out that this guard had seen her. He stepped away from the door and looked in her direction. Trira knew that she had to fight. Fast she was in a fighting position and started to attack with all the mighty of an angry fire bender. But this guard was really good, so the fight was long. Trira did not knew that she only had to go nearer to the guard, through the door and that she then had found Bai.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Bai still had her eyes closed but she could still hear a comotion outside. She didn't know exactly what it was but she heard a guard shout that Trira was in the palace. Bai picked her head up and with that picked up her hopes. Then it fell silent. Bai knew Trira would be along any moment but she was taking her time. Before her hopes could drop, she heard another noise outside. This time she could hear fire bending going on. Bai closed her eyes as she heard the door open. As one eye opened slowly, she saw the person she was waiting for. It was Trira. "Oh Trira I knew you would come." Bai was smiling now, she knew that they would escape. "You took your time though." Bai laughed and looked at her cufts. "Could you get me out of these? They hurt my wrists." She said as she was excited to get out of this dark place. She still didn't understand why General Reiku wanted her. Was it because she was the last other airbender? Or was it because he could control the air nomads from being born again?

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Trira smiled as she saw Bai. "I am glad that you are here. Otherwise it would be dangerous to get out of here.", she said to the airbender before she rushed to her and melted the metal. When Bai was free, Trira hugged her and then looked into her eyes. "Next time you believe me.", she said, still smiling. Then she took the hand of the airbender and rushed out of the room. The guard was lying on the ground, but Trira did not cared to get him away. Meanwhile the whole palace must know that she was here. Fast she ran back the way she had came. At the first turn she rushed into Herik. She was really shocked and nearly attacked him, but she found out fast enough that it was him. "We must get out of here.", she said to him.
Herik nodded. "But you cannot get out the way we came in. But I know a secret way. Follow me.", he said to Trira. Then he rushed past Trira and Bai in the direction the two girls had come from. "Come.", Trira said to Bai. "Oh, and by the way, this is Herik. He is a friend.", the fire bender said to Bai. Then they ran through the corridors. Even if they had not ran far, it seemed to Trira that they would never stop. But then Herik stopped in front of an secret door in the wall. "When you go throught this door, you will manage to get past the guards. I wish you luck.", the fire bender said. Trira huggled him. "Thank you. If you need my help, I will be there for you.", she said to Herik, and than went with Bai behind the door.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Trira seemed happy to see Bai too. Once Bai was freed, Trira hugged her. Feeling wanted once again she hugged back. Trira made a joke and Bai laughed. "Yeh I think next time I will." She said as Trira took her hand and they ran. Past the guard who was now on the floor. The ran down a corridoor and ran into a soldier. Bai was about to run in another direction when Trira started talking to him. The guard explained that there was another way out of the palace. Bai didn't trust him but Trira knew him. They ran along some corridoors and came to a secret door. Trira said goodbye to Herik and Bai waved. "thanks for your help." Bai said as she walked through the door with her. They walked a few minutes and came to an exit. As they entered back into the sunlight, a loud alarm went off. "They know I've escaped. Quick let's find Taeo and get the hell out of here." Bai said as she ran in a direction. People weren't really watching why two girls were running. Suddenly a familiar voice was heard, it was General Reiku. "Oh I hate this man." Bai said as she heard the general shout her name. "You can run Bai, but you can never hide."

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Trira hated alarms, and those in the fire nation were the best. Thanks to the war they had managed that prisoners do not escape as easy as they had before. Trira ran with Bai through the streets. Then she also could hear the voice of General Reiku. "I hate him too. He is worse than Azula or all the other bounty hunters of the war. And believe me, I know most of them.", she said to the airbender. Suddenly, they came to an cross-way. Trira stopped for a moment. "Bai, you have to run a little bit further and then fly. I will take care that no fire bender will harm you. Do not wait for me if you are in too great danger. I will find you.", she said to the airbender. "You are more important than I am. And remember, whereever you go, tell people my name, and they will lead you to those who will help you.", the fire bender said and huggled Bai. "Take care of yourself and go NOW.", she said. Then she turned around, so that her back was at Bai, and waited if somebody would come.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Trira agreed with Bai that the general was the worst, even worst then Azula and all the bounty hunters. Trira stopped in her path and told Bai to fly. She told Bai that she was more important and that she should look after herself. They shared a hug and Bai had a tear down her eye. "I'll be back don't worry." Bai said as she took one last look at Trira and then towards Reiku. She saluted towards him and ran. After she picked up her speed, Bai jumped into the air and her staff turned into a glider. She flew through the air towards Taeo, her flying bison was with Zing. She landed in front of Taeo and scared Zing. "Hey guys. Trira needs our help." She said as she hopped onto Taeo's back and Zing joined Bai by sitting next to her. "Taeo, giddy up." She said as Taeo moaned to life and flew through the air. Now all we need to do is to find Trira.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Reiku just came toward them when Bai began to fly away. He tried to shoot an airball after her, but Trira managed to stop it. She could see hate in the eyes of the general. "So, see whom we have here. Trira, the tradior. Welcome back to the fire nation. It must be wonderful for you to know that you will be killed in your old home country.", he said to Trira and smiled. Trira stood there in her fighting position and laughed. "Therefore you first have to capture me.", she said to him. Then she fast turned and disappeared in one of the streets. She knew that he would be after her, but she needed to get to an much narrower street. When she finally had reached it, she turned again. "Maybe you have forgotten that I am a master. And when I say master, I really mean master.", she said to Reiku, with joy in her eyes. Before the general could do anything, Trira made some movements and produced lightnings. She let them hit the wall right next to Reiku. Then she fast turned and ran away, so that she would not be hit by the collapsing walls. But for some reason she did not understood an airball hit her by the shoulder. She fell down at the end of the street. Her shoulder really hurt, and first she could not really move. She heared the laugh of the general, but then she stood up and waited a little bit till she had enough strenght to go further.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 pm

For a few minutes, Bai scanned the fire nation capital for any sign of Trira. No sign of her yet. Taeo, Zing and Bai searched and searched for anyone running in the streets. It was quite awkward to find her seeing as everyone was running away. Then a lightning strike shot out of a nearby cloud and down towards a narrow street. It scared Zing and there was one fire bender who was that advanced, Trira. Taeo swooped towards the lightning just in time to see her fall to the ground. She must've been hit by a fire ball. Bai guided Taeo to land on the ground near to where the weak Trira was standing. "Sorry Trira but no one get's left behind." Bai said as she faced Reiku. He smiled when he saw Bai. "Coming back for more are we? Have you come to help the traitor Bai?" Reiku tormented. "Just back of Reiku before I hurt you." She said as she felt anger flush through her. He laughed as if Bai had made a joke. "Don't make me laugh. What could a tiny little airbender do to a powerful fire bender like me?" He asked as he wound her up like a toy. "I can't defeat you on my own. I have Trira." She said confidently. She smiled at Trira and leaned towards her. "We can escape on Taeo if we're fast enough." She whispered as she got her staff out and stood into her fighting position.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 am

Trira could not believe that Bai had come back. It was a little bit stupid of the air bender, but Trira was really glad to see Bai right now. They stood next to each other and looked at Reiku. Then she only listened what Bai and Reiku were saying. She was glad that the air bender still trusted that she could fight with her against the general, but Trira was still too weak for that. But then she suddenly had an idea what could help them during their escape. Fast she leaned towards Bai. "I am for running. And when I make a fire and you bend the air so that the smoke will hide us, it can be really helpful.", she whispered to Bai. Then she stood still, looking at Reiku, and shot an fire ball. But it was not aiming at the general, but at an piece of wood that was nearby so that it produced smoke. Then she fast turned to get onto Taeo. It was not easy with an hurt shoulder, but somehow she managed.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Tria had told Bai that she wanted to run. She had an idea of how to get the pair out of there. Trira was going to make a fire ball and Bai was going to increase the smoke around them, letting them get away. At that moment, Trira shot a fire ball at a piece of wood and as they hoped, it bursted into flames. Bai concerntrated on making the smoke bigger and covering a thick blanket of smog between the two benders and Reiku. Bai could hear the guards fumble about, trying to find their way. Trira climbed onto Taeo and Bai whisked herself onto his head. Zing sat next to Trira, comforting her. "Taeo, giddy up." She said as he lifted off the ground with a moan and started to soar through the air. Somewhere down below, she could hear the voice of the general. "I'll get you Bai Ling, if it's the last thing I do. And I'll get you little friend Trira while I'm at it." Bai laughed. As soon as they were far enough from the fire nation, She turned around to see her friend. "Are you alright?" Bai asked as she examined the burnt material. "Looks like we have a stalker." Bai laughed trying to cheer Trira up.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Trira was glad when they started to fly. She smiled at Zing, but said nothing. She was not sure if she could do that right now. But she laughed when she heared the voice of the general. He was really angry, and Trira really liked that. It felt like the old times, when she made many fire benders really angry. Suddenly it was to her like the war had never ended, like Zuko had never died. But she knew that it was not like that, and it made her sad. After a while Bai asked her if everything was ok. "Yes. I was much worse hurt during the war.", she said to Bai so that the girl would not worry any more. But it was a lie. This was the worst thing that had happened to her during her whole life. She did not even heared what Bai said next, because she faded away.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))   

Back to top Go down

In the fire nation.. what could possibly happen?.. ((Kenshi and Trira, PM))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Capital-