Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Trira woke up again, lying on her belly. It was cold around her and she had no idea where she really was. She opened her eyes and saw everywhere around her snow. Fast she turned and found out that she was lying in a hut made of snow. Slowly Trira sat up, holding her aching shoulder. A waterbender was standing beside her, trying to force her to lie down again. But Trira was stronger, so soon she completely sat. "Where is Bai?", she asked the waterbender. "Where am I?", was her second question. She found out why herself was cold, and so she warmed herself with her own chi. She would never use fire in this place, because she did not liked to destroy the hut.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Bai walked around the southern water tribe. She had to stop there for someone to heal Trira. Her shoulder was badly hurt from the encounter with Reiku. So Taeo was playing with some kids and Trira was being healed by a water bender. It reminder her that she needed to check up on Trira, to see if she was okay. Remembering where the hut was, Bai directed through the snow and walked to the hut enterance. Bai could just see that Trira was sitting up, despite the water bender's intentions. Trira questioned where Bai was and where she actually was. Bai smiled and entered the snow house. "It's alright Trira, I'm here." Bai answered to the first question. "Second, you're in the southern water tribe. You needed help with that shoulder so I brought us here. The kids here love Taeo." Bai laughed and sat on the end of the make shift bed.

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Trira smiled as Bai came inside. "Thank you for bringing me here.", she said to her friend. She had to laugh as the airbender ment that the kids loved Taeo. "Maybe it reminds them of the time Aang was here.", she said to Bai. Then she hold her shoulder again, because it was hurting. Laughing was not really good for her as she had found out right now. She looked to the water bender who was still standing there. "Thank you for taking care of me.", Trira said. The woman smiled. "You do not have to thank me. And you still are not healed completely. You will have to rest a little bit longer.", she said to Trira. The fire bender nodded and looked to Bai. "I hope you have no problem with that.", Trira ment to her friend.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Bai smiled when Trira laughed at Taeo. Well it was funny seeing little kids hang off his six legs and swinging about. The thought of that made Bai laugh. Trira mentioned that the kids might like him so much because it reminds them of Aang's visit. "Yeh, I guess it does." Bai listened to Trira thank the water bender for healing her. The 'nurse' said that she would have to rest for a while. "I have no problem with that at all..." Bai thought about General Reiku and remembered that he would be out searching for them now. If they stayed here too long, the pair maybe captured. And if they're captured, who knows how they'll escape. Bai looked at the water bender and Trira with a stern look. "Not too long though." She said. Her face loosened and it became a smile again. "In the mean time, what shall we do?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 pm

The water bender did not seemed to be very happy that Bai did not liked to stay long. But with a look of Trira she said nothing. The fire bender thought for a while, then she smiled. "Now, we have a little bit fun and make some new friends.", she said to the airbender and then slowly stood up. She had to use the walls to stand. "Or, we just try that I do not fall on my nose.", she said and began to laugh again. But this time she stopped really fast because her shoulder hurt too much. Slowly she walked to the exit of the hut and looked outside. The southern water tribe somehow seemed peaceful, or that was what Trira thought. "The more people we find who would help us the less are the chances that Reiku will find us.", she explained to Bai while she was standing there, leaning against the wall. She did not feel the cold because she still heated herself.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Trira suggested that they make some new friends and then began laughing. Bai joined in too until Trira cut short her laughing. Her shoulder must really hurt. She thought as she watched Trira used the walls to help. She walked out of the door and Bai followed. Trira exclaimed that the more friends they make, the less chances Reiku will find them. It did sound convincing but it didn't soften Bai's worries. "Well I still think he's on his way. He must've known we're coming here because you needed to be healed." Bai said with a worrying voice. "We could make friends still." Bai said as she walked over to a girl watching the other kids play with Taeo. "Why aren't you playing with the other kids?" Bai asked as she went on her knees to hear the girl. "I'm not wanted." she simply said. Bai felt sorry for this girl, she knew exactly how she felt. Not wanted, feeling alone. "what's your name?"
"My name is Lucy Kimiko but I like to be called Kimi." The girl replied. "Okay then Kimi, shall we ask the other kids nicely." Kimi nodded her head and Bai held her hand. The feeling of the warm glove on Bai's hand was soft. "hey you guys!" Bai shouted to the kids. "Can Kimi join you?"
"Of course you can Kimi, come on," Another girl said as she took Kimi's hand and ran off towards Taeo. Pleased with herself, Bai walked back to Trira who was leaning against a wall. "Bless their little hearts."

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Trira watched as Bai helped the little girl to join the other kids. She did not heared much about the conversation, but she carefully watched what Bai was doing. She found out that Bai was very nice to kids. "That was the beginning of making friends with those people who can help us.", she said when Bai finally came back. Then she pointed at Kimi. "I am sure this girl has parents. She will tell them what you have done and when they take care of their daughter they will do you an favour. This is how I have worked during the war.", Trira explained to Bai. Then she turned to the airbender. "But I have also helped the people directly and then they helped me. It is not that difficult to make friends as you see.", she said to Bai. Suddenly she asked herself if the girl would connect the information with the things that had happened in Omashu. In the earth kingdom city she also had used all her friends so that this part of the journey would be comfortable. Then she moved a little bit away from the wall and tried to stand on her own. Otherwise she would be of no use.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Trira explained that making friends with Kimi was the first step to making friends because that girl properly have parents and Kimi will tell her parents that Bai had helped her, they might return the favour. "Yeh when I think about it, you're right." Trira also exclaimed that she had used this method in the war and that it wasn't that hard to make friends. Bai smiled at Trira. "You're a genius. I have a plan, wanna help?" she asked Trira. " what we could do is, I could give the kids a ride on Taeo and you can go in the local huts and make friends with other people or we could both give kids a ride and then make friends in local huts. What do you say?" Bai asked as she watched Trira stand away from the wall. "That shoulder is really hurting you, isn't it?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Trira smiled at Bai. "You are a fast student. Yeah, it would be good if we part. Then we could be much faster, and you will have to join me again even if we part. And I do not think that it would be good for me to fly right now. So, you take the children and I will find people to help us among the grown-ups.", she said to the airbender. Then Bai asked her if her shoulder really hurt. Trira looked at the ground and nodded her head. She did not liked that fact, and she knew that she will not forget it that easily. But she knew that one day she would have the chance to fight again against Reiku and that she could defeat him. "But I am sure it will be better soon.", she said to Bai. She did not liked that it seemed like she was weak. It had never happened to her before. Trira looked to the next hut, some women were sitting in front of it. "I will ask if they need help with anything.", she said to Bai and slowly moved to the women.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Trira said that they should split. Bai would take the children and Trira would talk to the grown-ups. "Well why don't we meet back at the nurse's hut when we're done. Then we can report what we have done." Bai suggested. When she had asked Trira if her shoulder hurt, Trira nodded. "I'm sure it will get better soon." Bai smiled and watched Trira walked to an old women. Bai walked towards the children with a happy, smiley face. "Hey kids." Bai said as the kids were lowered to the ground. "I'm Bai and me and Taeo would like to make a bargin with you." Bai said as she looked into the kids keen eyes. "What is it Bai?" Kimi asked. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to ride on Taeo but I guess you don't want to now.." She was interupted by screams of yes' from the kids. "Well if you ask your parents, they might allow you." Bai said and watched all the kids run into their huts and ask their mums or dads. They came rushing back telling Bai that they were allowed."Alright then, all aboard the Taeo express." Bai smiled and lifted every kid onto the flying bison. She secured everyone in and coaxed Taeo into flight. They all flew through the air and the kids were loving it. Wonder how Trira's doing. Bai thought as she clicked Taeo to go faster.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Trira had sat down next to the women. She still knew when somebody needed something. And this women wanted to know what was happening in the other parts of the world. They did not seem to hear really much, and so Trira reported everything she knew. The women were really interested and thanked the fire bender for telling the the news. Trira was glad that her quest had started so easily. Those women would remember her as the girl with the news and would do anything that she could tell them more. Trira smiled as she finally stood up again. It was really easy to make friends with people. After that she went to a family. The man somehow had managed that he had fallen into the water and now he was freezing. Trira offered them her help and started to slowly warm up the man. She had done that some time before, so she knew how she had to do it. After she had finished that, she made a pause. The help had used much of her power.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am

For about ten minute, the kids wanted to go back to their huts so Bai did what they wished. As Taeo landed, she helped all the little kids off his back. They thanked Bai and Kimi gave Taeo a kiss on his forehead. She watched them run into their little huts and it made her really happy. Making other people happy was the best. Kimi ran out of her hut and tugged on Bai's cloak. She was being pulled by the little eight year old into the hut she entered. Inside a man sat on a pillow, meditating. He opened one eye and looked Bai up and down. "So you're the girl that Kimi was talking about." The man said in a husky voice. "I'm Bai Ling, nice to meet you Mr Kimiko." she said as she bowed in politeness. "An airbender are we?" The man asked. Damn why is it always so obvious? "How did you.."
"It's plain to see in my eyes but for others who are blind with jealousy and greed it's very hard." Bai did not understand a word of what the man was saying. "Well I would like to welcome you and your little friend to dinner at my place." Bai didn't know what to say. It was very polite of him. "Okay let me go and tell her." She said as she raced to the door. "My name is Taichi." Bai nodded and ran towards Trira. "Guess what Trira?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 am

After Trira thought she had enough rest she went to another hut where she saw somebody was about to cook. She wanted to help when she could hear racing steps behind her. She turned to look who was coming and saw Bai. The girl seemed really exciting. As Bai asked her to guess something, the fire bender only rolled her eyes. "I do not like to guess now. Why do you not just tell me?", she asked Bai. It would be much easier and much faster if everybody would tell everything without further questions or so. Trira knew that, but she was not so impolite to tell Bai that she should leave out those unnessecary questions.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 am

Trira said that she could guess so Bai just blurted it out. "Kimi, the girl I helped. Her dad invited us for dinner, isn't that great?" Bai asked as she could help but jiggle up and down. It would be a nice treat for someone to cook dinner for them. Bai looked at Trira, it looked like she had just woken up. She properly had but it wasn't important. Bai looked around her, the sights were amazing. She was glad that they had rebuilt this after the war, it look gorgeous. The icles where hanging and snow was everywhere. "Well Trira who did you befriend then?" Bai asked as she turned back to the fire bender.

((Sorry for the short post, I was wondering, maybe the man that invited them to dinner is a spy for Reiku...))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 am

Trira smiled. She liked the idea that somebody had invited them for dinner, and she was really hungry. "Yeah, that is great.", she said to Bai. Then the airbender asked with whom she had befriended. "Oh, some women who are really interested in everything that happens in the world and an family where the man needed help because he had fallen into the water. So, some people are very happy now whenever they see us.", she told Bai. Then Trira looked around. She had seen the southern water tribe one time before, it had been short after she ran away from home. It had changed since that time, but now she liked this water tribe much better. "So, lets go to Kimis dad.", Trira said to Bai and waited till she led them there.

((that is a good idea. maybe Trira can also find out after a while that he is a spy))

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Trira told Bai who she had made friends with and that the tribe were happy to see her. It was good that they were known in the southern water tribe and that they could rely on their help. "Oh that's good then. The parents are happy that their children are happy." Bai said with a smile. Trira suggested that they go to Kimi's dad's hut now. "Yeh I'm starving." Bai laughed. She made her way to the hut she came out of and saw a table laid out with what looked like sushi and some colorful drink. "Welcome back Bai and you must be Trira, how nice it is to meet you both." Bai bowed in politeness and sat in her spot. She gestured Trira to take a seat as well. "What's this then Mr Kimiko?" Bai asked as she picked up a piece of the food. "It's sushi, fresh and home prepared." He replied. She placed a piece in her mouth and savoured the taste, it really was nice. "This is lovely." Bai said between mouthfuls. "Sorry i have to leave the table, I need to use the rest room." Kimi's dad said as he walked out of the room.

((You can find out he's a spy... Smile ))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 pm

When Bai and Trira entered the hut, they were greeted by Mr Kimiko. "It is nice to meet you too. And thank you for inviting us.", she said to him and bowed. Then they sat down and began to eat. Trira first watched the man a little bit, not knowing exactly why. She had a strange feeling, something she only had when somebody was behind her. But right now she was sure that Reiku was not in the southern water tribe, so nobody should be after her and Bai. But then Mr Kimiko left the table. Trira only nodded and waited till the man was out of the hut. Then she leaned towards Bai. "There is something wrong. Somebody from the water tribes does not leave the table while the family and guests eat. I will be back soon.", she said to the airbender and stood up. Then she followed Mr Kimiko outside. First she did not find him, but then she saw how he disappeared behind an wall. Fast she looked around and because she saw nobody she followed Mr Kimiko. When she finally reached the wall and looked behind it, she saw that Mr Kimiko was sending away an hawk the fire nation normally used to send massages. Trira turned and ran back to the hut. She could hear that Mr Kimiko also was on his way back and when she looked around she saw that he was running after her. The fire bender entered the hut. "Bai, we are not save here. Come on, we have to get away.", she said to the airbender.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

When Mr Kimiko left the room, Trira explained that someone from the water tribes doesn't leave the table. She went to investigate. Something was wrong but Bai didn't know what it was. It could be many things but most of the explainations involved Reiku. After a few minutes of silence, Bai heard footsteps but someone was travelling fast. She didn't know who it was but she was going to find out pretty soon. Trira ran back into the hut with a flushed face. Bai was about to ask what was wrong when Trira answered it herself. They were not safe in the Southern water tribe. Bai picked up her stuff and walked to the door. Just as Mr Kimiko entered the hut. "So you finally clicked did you? Yes I am an old friend of Reiku and his spy. Sorry but I don't think your leaving so soon." Bai turned and looked at him. "I think we are." she said and she was about to exit when somebody put their hand over her mouth and took her out of the hut. It was a firebender for sure.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Trira stared at Mr Kimiko. She shook her head. "I should have known that.", she whispered to herself. In her eyes you could see hate. She had decided not to go through the door, but seek her own way out. So it would be more difficult to get her and Bai. But when she looked at the airbender she saw an firebender behind her, taking her. "Bai!", she shouted and wanted to rush behind her. But Mr Kimiko stood in her way. "I would go out of the way.", she said to the man. Now also her voice showed that she was angry. He only shook his head and started to freez her from the feet to the head. Trira warmed herself up, but soon she was completely in ice, not able to move any more. But her eyes still show that she was getting angrier and angrier.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:35 pm

As Bai was taken outside, the firebender put chains on her arms. This time it wouldn't be so easy to capture her. She jumped over her hand so they were in front of her and jumped into the air. She landed on the man's back which pushed him to the floor. She ran back inside to see Trira being frozen by Mr Kimiko. "Oh no you don't." Bai said as she pounced like a tiger onto him and punch him in the face. She hoped Trira could unfreeze herself because Bai was a little busy. Mr Kimiko tried to freeze Bai's feet but she was too fast. She ran around the walls and started to run around Kimi's dad. She was surrounding him with air until he made a block of ice appear and she tripped. She skidded outside and saw someone's foot. It was a black polished boot. She looked up to see who's face it was and she scambled backwards. It was Reiku. "Oh not you again." She said with a grumble. "Oh I'm so glad to see you too Bai. Come with us now and we won't hurt you." He said in a harsh tone. "If you want me, come and get me." She sat as she made her staff transform into her glider and flew through the air.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks to Bai Trira had the chance to unfreeze herself. It was not very difficult, because she was already warm. The time Bai skidded outside Trira was free. "So, now I am angry.", she growled and made an fire ball that threw Mr Kimiko to the wall. When he fell to the ground, unconcious, she stepped above him outside. But what she saw outside made her freeze again for a second. Reiku was already in the southern water tribe. She had not thought that. But he was watching Bai right now, not aware that Trira was ready to fight. "Hi Reiku.", she growled. Then she began to attack him. She was not fit by now, but she would not run away as long as she could fight.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Bai was gliding through the air until she saw Trira exit the hut and stood in front of Reiku. I better go help her. She thought as she turned around in the air and landed softly on the ground. Reiku laughed at the pair. "So you think you can beat me? I'd like to see you try. Guards get the airbender and while your at it, kill the traitor." He shouted as a bunch of guards charged toward them. Bai got into her fighting position and waited for them to come to her. Four guards charged towards her and threw fire balls at her. They weren't small either. But Bai spun her staff round and directed the fire balls away from her and towards the men. One fell down and but the others still attacked. They started using karate and she used kick boxing. Combining air bending and kick boxing she was able to knock down all the guards. As she was about to help Trira, a foot came crashing down on her chest and knocking her onto the floor. She was winded for a moment and gazed into the eyes of Reiku. "Not so tough now are you?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Trira herself was attacked by other four guards. But they would not be able to defeat her. She was dangerous when she was in an good mood, but somehow she was getting stronger the more angry she was. The guards attacked her with everything they could, but Trira used every attack and made something that looked like wind of fire around her. Around her it was getting hotter and than she pushed this wind towards her attackers. The guards had no chance to get near her. The had to run so that they were not hit. This left Trira enough time to look after Bai. The girl was lying on the floor and Reiku was standing above her. Trira used a fire whip to get him of Bai. "Let her go, and YOU will not be hurt.", she growled, making a wall of fire in front of the guards who were coming towards her again.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Bai watched as Trira created a fire whip to get Reiku off Bai. It work and he went flying. He was able to stand up when Bai walked over to Trira. "I have a plan. We could combine our bending to defeat Reiku but it won't destroy him. You can create a fire ball and I'll create an air ball and we could combine them together and send them towards Reiku. He won't be able to stop it." Bai whispered to Trira. She stood in her fighting stance and created the biggest air ball yet. She was adding more air to it to make it even bigger. "Now Trira." Bai shouted because she couldn't hold the air ball any longer. She could feel the energy pouring out of her.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Trira nodded and also began to make an fire ball. It was getting much bigger than any she had made before. When Bai finally gave the signal to attack, Trira no longer could hold the fireball. She let her ball glide into the airball of Bai and together the two flew toward Reiku. He saw it and tried to stop this combined attack, but he had no chance. Trira did not even looked what happened to the general. She stood there, and started to make some lightnings. Those she sent after the balls and was sure Reiku would not be able to get out of the way and that he would not be able to attack again.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)   

Back to top Go down

after the trip to the fire nation - taking care of Trira (Bai, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Southern Water Tribe-