Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Bai's eyes started to flutter open. All she could see was a white ceiling above her. Bai wondered if it was just her or she was actually awake. Remembering what had happened, Bai sat upright in a matter of seconds. Someone was dealing with her and she had just hit them in the face. Her back was still aching from when Reiku burnt her. Two ladies where standing next to the bed and Bai put a hand on her. "Where, Where am I? Who are you?" Bai asked the two ladies. "We are healers and frankly my dear, you are in the Northern water tribe." This came to a shock for Bai. How long have I been out for? Bai thought as she stretched her back. It was still clear what happened to her even though it had been a while. "Where's Trira? I have to." Bai was interupted by the nurses. "She's fine don't worry, but you need to rest." They said in unison. It was pretty creepy but Bai was a little bit tired. "I'm not going to sleep but could you tend to my wound. It's starting to hurt again."

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Trira was walking up and down in front of the house where Bai was. The healers had not allowed her to stay with her friend, but she was really worried. She started to remember everything that had happened after they had escaped from the southern water tribe. First she had stopped in the earth kingdom to find somebody who would thread her wounds good enough that the air bender would live till they had reached the northern water tribe. Most time Taeo had to find the direction by himself because Trira was sitting with Bai, trying everything that was possible. When they finally had reached the northern water tribe, Trira had found very fast somebody who took care of Bai.

Suddenly, she heared voices from the inside. First she thought that it were the healers, but then she could hear the voice of Bai. With tears in her eyes she entered the house. "Bai, it is good that you are finally awake. How do you feel?", Trira asked while she sat down next to Bai, holding the hand of the air bender. It had been too much for her to think that she maybe had come too late and that Bai would not survive. Now she was really happy that everything was going to be better. "She needs rest. Get out of here.", one of the healers said, but Trira did not listened to her and looked at Bai.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 am

Trira entered the room and asked how Bai was feeling. Bai shurgged her shoulders as Trira took her hand. A smile grew across her face. Bai was really glad that Trira was here with her, Trira knew what she had gone through. "Well I'm alright, been better though." Bai laughed and her pain in her back had disappeared. It could've been the healers but they were standing beside the bed. One of them told Trira that Bai had to rest and that she should leave but Trira seemed to ignore them. Bai shook her head. "She's not leaving, I want a friend with me." Bai said. She smiled towards Trira. "But you need your..."
"I know what I need." Bai raised her voice and then calmed herself. "I know I need rest but I need my friends at this moment, could you leave now? I'll shout if I need anything." The healers bowed and walked out moaning and grumbling. Bai couldn't help but laugh.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 am

Trira also laughed as the healers went out of the house. "Ok, I think we will never let it happen again that we are hurt after each other. Either none of us or both at the same time. But I think the first option is the better one.", she said to Bai and laughed. Then she looked around a little bit and leaned forward to Bai. "I have found out that this place is saver than the southern water tribe. The water benders here normally throw every fire bender out of the northpole before he can sat an foot on the ice. You do not know how difficult it had been that I could stay.", she said to Bai and smiled. "And I have found out that some of the water bender would help us learn new techniques for our bendings. IsnĀ“t that wonderful?", Trira asked her friend.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 am

Trira suggested that none of them get hurt from now on. It will be none of them or at the same time. Bai laughed along with her. "Yeh I guess I can agree to that but that sneaky snake gave me the sneak attack, I couldn't help it." Bai said. Trira went on to explain how safe the northern water tribe is and that they throw every fire bender out. "Well I guess you're just lucky." Bai laughed. Trira exclaimed that a few waterbenders were happy to teach them new bending techniques. "Oh that is wonderful, can't we do it now?" Bai asked as she tried to get up. She placed her feet on the ground and steadied herself. Her back started to hurt now but she didn't show it on her face. "If we can't do the bending techniques, can't we look around?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:29 am

Akros burst into the Hospital, his Uncle yelling at him to come back from the Igloo. He didn't care. They had outsiders there! He could finally meet somebody who didn't live in their village! He ran through the Corridors, ignoring the Nurse and burst into the allocated room. He saw two girls and two Nurses. He saw that one girl was stood and one was sat on a bed. He smiled at the one who was sat on the bed and then spoke, "I'm Akros. Akros Chalang, orphaned Water Bender." He grinned and wondered if they were Benders too. "I heard that you're from outside the tribe... Is that true?" He added onto the end, breathless from running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 am

Trira nodded. "Yeah, I think we can walk around a little bit. The only think is that we should not go out of the sight of the guards. They still do not trust me.", she said to Bai and began to help her to get up. Suddenly, a boy rushed into the room. He said that his name is Akros. Formally, Trira bowed. "Nice to meet you, Akros. To answer your question, yes, we are from outside. My name is Trira Wolfar, and I am an fire bender. This is Bai Ling.", she said to the boy. Then she looked at Bai again. It was somehow strange for her that the boy had just entered the room.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

"Nice to meet you, Akros. To answer your question, yes, we are from outside. My name is Trira Wolfar, and I am an fire bender. This is Bai Ling.", Said the Girl who was stood up and Akros' face immediately changed. "Fire Bender?" He asked, trying to stay calm. Ho did it get in there?! He then turned to the girl called Bai. "And you? Are you a Fire Bender too?" He began to feel oddly left out. He manouvered his hand to the container around his neck, in case Trira attempted to attack him. He relaxed his face a little, realising how tense it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:44 am

Trira suggested that they stay out of sight of the guards because they did not trust her. Bia laughed and nodded her head. "That's fine by me." She said. Just as they were about to leave, a boy rushed into the room, breatheless. He introduced himself as Akros. Trira bowed and Bai mimicked her. "It's nice to meet you Akros." Bai said as she looked at him. Trira said that she was a firebender and the boy's expression changed. He didn't seem to like Trira that much. Akros turned to Bai and asked if she was a firebender aswell. "Well No I'm not a fire bender, I'm an airbender." She smiled. "I'm not around here either and we were just going to explore. Would you like to give us a guided tour?" Bai asked nicely. He might not like Trira but he shouldn't have a problem with Bai.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:48 am

Trira looked at the boy, shaking her head. As it seemed most of the people of the northern water tribe did not trust a fire bender when they saw her. Ok, it was not that confusing if you remember the war. It had been a hard time for every part of the world, but sometimes you could think that the water tribes had to suffer the most. And everything had happened because of the fire benders. But then Bai talked with the boy. She hoped that he would trust her more when he knew that she was traveling with an air bender. "You do not have to fear me. Only because I am an fire bender it does not mean that I am loyal to the fire nation. Believe me, I will do neither you nor anybody else in this city any harm.", she said to the boy, hoping that he believed her.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 pm

"Well No I'm not a fire bender, I'm an airbender. I'm not around here either and we were just going to explore. Would you like to give us a guided tour?" Said Bai and Akros grinned. "An Air Bender? You're kidding, right? But didn't they all die out except for the Avatar?" He smiled. "Airbender!" He said, mainly to himself. "Of course I owuld love to give you a guided tour." Akros put emphasis on the word 'yuou', indicating that he wasn't too sure about the Firebender. Then Trira spoke, "You do not have to fear me. Only because I am an fire bender it does not mean that I am loyal to the fire nation. Believe me, I will do neither you nor anybody else in this city any harm.",Akros smiled at her. She'd pledged her promise that she would not harm him or his people, so he bowed to both and said, "It is my pleasure to meet your accquaintances. Both of you. Now I suppose that you would like me to take you on your tour?" He finished with his question, being as polite as possible to the Benders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Akros seemed surprised when Bai told him that she was an airbender but then he lit up with a smile. He said that he would like to take her on a tour, being cautious of Trira. Trira then told him that it was okay, she wasn't going to hurt anyone. Akros finally bowed and asked if they would like him to take them on a tour. "Oh yes please, if it's no bother to you." Bai said with a little sweetness to her tone. This boy seemed nice and he must be loyal seeing as he seemed ready to take on Trira. Bai steadily walked to the door. Her back was still aching but it was a reasonable pain. She could deal with it. Bai walked out of the door and looked back around at Akros and Trira. "Are you guys coming or not? I've been stuck in bed, it would be nice to get out." Bai laughed and waited for them.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Trira smiled that the boy was so interested in Bai, and that he trusted her. But she could hear that Akros first still did not trust her, even if she was together with an air bender. But after she had told him that he could trust her, he was also friendly to Trira. She smiled at Akros. "Yeah, that would be really nice.", she said to the boy after he offered them to show them the city. Bai was on her way to the door and Trira followed her fast. Even if it seemed like the air bender tried to be strong, Trira did not thought that Bai could manage to wander completely on her own very long. "I am right behind you.", she said to Bai and also ment Akros.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 pm

"Oh yes please, if it's no bother to you." Said Bai, hopping out of her bed.
"Yeah, that would be really nice.", Trira paused for a second and then spoke, "Are you guys coming or not? I've been stuck in bed, it would be nice to get out." She laughed and Akros grinned at her. So eager to be taken on a tour around his simple village! "I'm here and good, Bai." He said. The Fire Bender walked over to Bai, seemingly to support her. A wise decision, being from her state after being burned. "I am right behind you." Trira confirmed and Akros walked out of the door and out into the Villlage that lay beyond. He smiled at some people as he strolled past and they waved back.

"Okay, first stop, the Igloos." Akros indicated after around a minute. "That one over there," He pointed to the isolated one, "Is my Uncles Igloo. I've lived there since my Parents were killed and capturedby the Fire Nation 5 years back. I've not heard much about the outside world because he only lets me out to see my-" He saw his Brother running towards him. "Here he is, my Brother, Hink!" He smiled at the 23 year old. "He's ten years older then me, and he doesn't bend, but..."
"Who're your girlfriends, Akros?" Quetioned Hink, making Akros turn slightly pink.
"They aren't my Girlfriends, Hink, their from outside the Tribe! Bai," He pointed, "Is and Airbender. Trira," He pointed again, "Is a Fire Bender. A good one, though!" He added as his Brother moved slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 pm

As the exited there first stop was the igloos. Akros explained what one was his and that he hasn't been outside of the water tribe because his uncle wouldn't let him go out unless he was seeing his brother. And at that moment, his brother appeared. He asked who his girlfriends were and Akros blushed. Akros said that Trira and Bai were not his girlfriends but he introduced them anyway. "Well it's nice to meet you Hink. Your tribe is very beautiful." Bai said. "And your igloos are amazing." Bai said with a little giggle.

((Sorry its so short))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Trira followed Bai and Akros to the igloos. It was also interesting to see where this boy lived exactly. He was just telling them about his uncle and his brother when his brother appeared. Trira saw that Akros was blushing after the question of his brother. Then the boy introduced them. She could see that also Hink did not trusted her when Akros first said that she was an fire bender. Trira bowed. "Nice to meet you, Hink. You have a really nice brother.", she said to him. Then she looked at Bai who had started to giggle. She could not really understand why, and she was not sure if she wanted to understand.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 pm

The Girls greeted Hink, who bowed to each, but still kept a wary eyes on Trira. Akros glared at him and ushered them away, saying, "Moving on..." He walked across the ice and to a clear plain. "This is wear we teach youngsters to fight in battle, in case we ever need to fight. We can only hope not, and from the little I have heard there would be no reason to..." Pausing slightly, he then returned to his brisk walk and said, "Anyway, I think I might take you to see the place that Master Katara found Avatar Aang. What do you think of that?" He asked, turning to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Akros moved on and Bai followed excitedly. It really was a wonderful site, a perfect picture. He showed them a clear ice plain. It really look pretty. He told them this is where they teach youngers to fight. Bai started to 'skii' and she fell over. "Nice." she said as burst out laughing. For an air bender she really was clumsy. Akros suggested that he would show them where master Katara found Avatar Aang. Bai felt confused. "Well I thought that was the southern tribe? But anyway, would you like to show us somewhere else?" Bai asked full of excitement.

((sorry its short))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Trira followed Bai and laughed when she skiied and fell down. It was funny to watch, but she would never try it herself. She looked around, fascinated by the sight. It seemed to peaceful, like she had vished every place in the world would be. Suddenly Akros said that he wanted to show them where Katara had found Aang. She was as confused as Bai, but because the air bender had already said something, she stayed quiet. "Or you show us the place you have ment.", she added to Bais excited begging.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:48 pm

They began asking top go somehwere else, saying that it was in the Southern Tribe, but Akros said, "Actually, that was in the Ocean, which belongs to neither us nor them, but both of us. Then again, it is closer to them, so I suppose it could take a long time..." He then clicked his fingers. "Tell you what, I'll show you the Ice Caves beneath the City!" He set off on a jog towards the Entrance to the Caves, where he had loved going before the attack of the Fire Nation and being sent to his Uncle's igloo. He paused at the entrance and, when they arrived, told them, "This is the Ice Cave's Entrance. It's really good down there. Come along!" The Entrance was basically a chute, and so he slid down there and landed neatly, stood up, at the bottom, before yelling up, "Come one down!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Akros suggested that they go to the ice caves underneath the city. It sounded pretty cool and it sounded amazing. Akros jogged off and Bai followed. She was excited like she always but this was going to be cool.The came to the cave enterance, it looked normal but what was inside was going to matter. Bai smiled and watched Akros slide down the chute. He shouted for them to come down. "I'll go first Trira." Bai said as she slide on her bum down the chute. She loved slides and ice slides were the best. She landed on her feet and was shocked with what she saw. Stalatites and stalamites were everywhere making the whole place looked like it was covered in glitter. It was an amazing site. "Oh Akros this is truly beautiful." Bai said with her mouth opened wide.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Trira ran after Akros and Bai. She was excited how the Ice caves looked like. She thought that it has to be a really beautiful place. Then they came to the cave entrance. Bai got inside in front of Trira, and the fire bender had no problem with it. When she thought that Bai wa on the ground, she also sled down into the cave. When she finally stood next to Bai, she could not believe what she saw. The whole place seem to glitter, and it was really a beautiful place. "Wow. I have never thought that there are such places in the world.", she said with big eyes.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Both the girls loved the place, and Akros said, "Brilliant, isn't it? I love it here. It's so... peaceful." He grinned to himself, because Trira's eyes made her look like an Ice drawing. He then began to walk down the tunnel. There were caves surrounding them except for that tunnel, which led to an entire Network of Caves where the Water Benders had once hid. He stopped and said, "One time when the Fire Nation attacked in Numbers far greater then us, the Water Benders hid down here and whatever Fire Benders got down could not get up, because only a Wtaer Bender can." He smield. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))   

Back to top Go down

A burn in your back really does hurt ((Open after Trira))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-