Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 pm

The day was crystal clear, a soft breeze swept through the lands and Jian felt free. A few months ago she decided her life couldn't just be lived in the forest so she left. She planned on returning, but first she would travel and have a bit of adventure.

She had a simple pack with a bit of money, clothing, some food, arrows and her bow which was slung over her shoulder. She took a deep breath and sighed, closing her eyes and smiling, it felt good to be alive. She found a spot were she could rest and she put her stuff down and leaned up against a rock. She put her bow in her lap and an arrow by her side, but for the time being she closed her eyes, resting for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Bai was walking around the many streams of the Northern water tribe. Well not exactly walk, more like ride. Bai had loaned a boat from a man who was giving people rides across the whole tribe. Bai couldn't resist the urge of riding on a boat. Now she was looking at people's houses and how they were built. The man was explaining how they built the house and how the streamways worked. It all facinated her but there were people waving at her. She waved back and looked ahead. After a few minutes of structures and children playing, the stream stopped. Bai hopped off the boat, in search of conversations.

Many people stared at her when she walked past but some waved and greeted her. The northern tribe is so friendly. She thought as she carried on walking. She watched as some children's ball fell into the stream. Bai lifted the ball in the air and swirled it toward her. She gave back the ball and watched all of them run off, apart from one. He was a little boy about three but was able to speak. "How d'ya do that?" He asked sucking his thumb. "Magic." She told him and he ran off with his friend. A little way along and Bai saw a girl, laid against a rock asleep. Bai walked towards her and shook her. She didn't want the girl to get into trouble for sleeping. "Sorry about that, you might get into trouble. Anyway I'm Bai."

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Jian was just haveing a dream about her parents, she was little again and they were takeing a walk then... she was shaken awake. Stratled she got up fast, and blinked as the sun hit her eyes. She had her bow drawn and arrow notched, she put it down slightly, but still stared at the girl.

She studied her briefly and replied with reluctant eyes "I don't live here, you should be more careful who you shake, I could have shot you." she said matter o' factly, she was still desiding whether she could trust her or not.

She stooped down to pick up her bag and with out looking to Bai she said, "Do you live here? I'm not quite sure if you look the water tribe type." she had a half smile, and turned her brown eyes up took look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm

The girl warned Bai that she could've been shot and she nodded. The Bow was a sight though and the arrow was in it's place. "Oh I know you could've shot me but you wouldn't catch me." Bai laughed and saw that the girl was staring at her. The girl asked if Bai lived in the tribe she shook her head. "No I'm not from around here. Let's just say I'm visiting." Bai winked. Obviously the girl wouldn't know what Bai was on about but it was still funny. People were rushing past and watching Bai. Some waved, some gave filthy looks. She wasn't bothered about what people thought. As long as Bai was happy, no one's oppinion matter. "Well why are you in the northern tribe then?" Bai asked being nosey.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Jian smiled, she liked Bai, "I'm traveling too, I don't like to be in the same spot too long." Actually she hated it. "Traveling alone? You must have some skill in something to be so confident." Jian had her bow and her earth bending, she had no fear, accept of people.

Jian tilted her head at the reaction of the people around her, truly they were differant than her tribe members, she might not of been so involved with them, but she knew her people well enough. And Bai must have made some impact on these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:16 pm

The girl said that she was travelling. It was good that there were other people travelling as well. She asked if Bai was travelling alone and she shook her head. "Well I'm travelling with another girl, not older than me." Bai smiled and looked around. The tribe was very busy but beautiful. "So are you travelling alone?" Bai asked. She liked this girl and she seemed to be nice. "You haven't introduced youself yet. But don't you think this place is gorgeous?" Bai asked. She knew that if Bai was going to get to know this girl, the girl would ask question herself. Bai didn't mind revealing herself but she had to trust the person before she spilled.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Jian nodded, indeed this place was beautiful, a much different area than her wooded house in her tribe. she hesitated before answering "I am traveling alone." she figured that if there was trouble she could get out of it. She took it one step further "Im Jian. If you need help, or company, I would be happy to accompany you." she was tired of just surviveing, she wanted adventure.

Her smile flickered, would Bai just leave her? She hadn't done something like this in a long time, she felt vulnerable and alittle shy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

The girl said that she was travelling alone. The girl was about the same age as Bai. How could she possibly live on her own? The girl then introduced herself as Jian. It was a pretty name and very unusual too. "Well it's nice to meet you Jian, that's an interesting name you got there." Bai smiled at her. Jian said that if she wanted any help or company, she was willing to travel with her. Bai smiled. It felt warming that people wanted to travel with her. "Well I'll think about it seeing as I've just met you and you know nothing about me. And I know nothing about you." Bai laughed and hoped that Jian would laugh too.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Jian did laugh, because it was so true, but that was Jian, if she liked you she would defened you to the ends of the earth and not even know what you are doing. She felt more of a protector than a travel partner. "Well If we don't know alot about each other I guess we are at a grid lock util one of us gives." she wore her half smile again.

She twirled the arrow between her fingers, still ready for any thing, the people were still acting...weird. Jian resolved that the next one to make a face gets a face full of dirt. She chuckled a little at herself and the image of a dirty faced jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Jian laughed just like Bai had hoped. Bai went into a daydream when Jian was saying something. It was along the lines of, 'well one of us will spill'. Bai just smiled and laughed. Bai wanted to spill to Jian but there was only one way. "We can go back to the hut I'm staying in. Follow me, it's not that far." Bai said as she started walking. Hoping that Jian was following, she walked to her hut and when she found it, she entered it. "Sit down and then we can spill." Bai said as she took a seat. "Well shall I spill first or you?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

When Bai started to walk away Jian hurried and followed, her smile hadn't faded, she was exited and happy. She saw the small little hut and it reminded her of the one she lived in when she was small, and her eyes became sorrowful.

They walked in and she sat down, "I think you should spill first, since my story isnt so great, AND you were the one who woke me up from my nap." she replied with a smirk. Her bag and bow rested in her lap, she fiddled with a strand of hair as she sat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Jian suggested that Bai spill first seeing as Bai woke her from a nap. Bai laughed and got comfortable. "Well get ready this is a long one." She took a breath and began her story. "Well to get it out, I'm an airbender. Yeh I know it's hard to believe because Aang was meant to be the last one but my father had the genes of an airbender. And his genes were past on to me. Well I grew up normal and I travelled with my parents around the four nations. We finally settled down in this one villiage and we lived there for a while. But then I was banished from my village because I was different. Since then I've been living by myself until I found the person I was travelling with. But this man called General Reiku is stalking me and my friend because he wanted to capture the first other airbender. And I was injured at the southern water tribe so we flew over to the Northern tribe." Bai smiled at Jian. I properly bored her. "So what about you?

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Jian let out a low whistle, and air bender. "Wow, I dont think I can top that...well here goes. I am an earth bender, and orphan. My parents were killed in a landslide, but I don't think it was an accident. I didn't trust any one, cause the people kept telling me it was an accident. Any way into the forest I retreated. I learned how to care for myself, going into the village when I needed to. I felt the call of adventure, and since I didn't have any ties I though 'I'll go'." she took a deep breath and finished she hoped she wasnt makeing a huge mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Bai smiled when Jian told Bai her life story. It was pretty interesting but she felt sorry for Jian being an orphan. "sorry about your parents but by what you've told me, a land slide killing your parents, it couldn't be a coincidence. And I don't think it was an accident." Bai said theoretically. Bai started twiddling her fingers when she finally descided what she was going to do. "Well come with me a second." she said. As she walked outside, Jian was a little slower exiting than Bai was. By that time Bai had a snowball ready in her hand. As Jian exited Bai threw it in her face. "Take that." Bai said and laughed.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Jian blinked the snow out of her eye lashes. She started laughing and scooped up some snow and tossed it as Bai. She wondered who the other girl that was traveling with Bai. And were was she? Jian would have to meet her and decide if she was trustworthy or not. She trusted Bai, not the other girl. She bit her lip and rubbed her hands together, she really was wondering about the other one now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Bai laughed and watched as Jian produced a snowball of her own. Bai smiled as she simply dodged the snowball. "your going to have to try harder than that." Bai said as she picked up a bigger ball. She threwit at Jian and laughed. Bai sneezed and fell onto the floor. Bai started laughing again and the people around her started to laugh. Bai lifted herself of her feet with air and landed on the floor. "Your turn jian." Bai said.

((Sorry it short, nothing to go on...XD))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:08 am

Jian raised an eyebrow, and took in a deep breath. She spun quickly and like a ripple in water she sent the ground in tiny waves, finally creating a "wave" of earth, what it really did was dump a bunch of snow onto Bai. "If you want to bend I can bend." She said in retort, hands on her hips. She hadn't done her earth bending in a while, she didnt like to stand out in a differant tribe, it felt relieving to bend again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)   

Back to top Go down

Travel and a bit of sun shine (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-