Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Trira was sleeping peacefully in the house she and Bai had gotten from the water benders. It was the first time she really slept deeply, because she felt save. Triar was lying near the entrace, because she had done that for a very long time in her life. She had watched Bai while the air bender had fallen asleep before she had allowed herself to rest. The fire bender did everything for Bai, and she hoped that the air bender had found that out.

Unnoticed, a small group of people, all wearing black, were coming toward the northern water tribe. In the dim moonlight you could only see their faces, and the first one was a person Bai and Trira knew too well, Reiku. He had come to finally capture Bai and Trira. Yeah, he did not wanted to kill Trira any more the moment he saw her. He wanted her to suffer and beg for the death. A smile hushed across his face. Then he showed the elite fire benders he had taken with him that it was time to enter the city. Fast they jumped into the water and warmed themselfes with their chi. It was not a far way, and they managed to get into the city unnoticed. Now they only had to find Bai and Trira, then they would have finished their mission.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Bai was glad that Trira was there for her. Bai was silently sleeping, dreaming about the happy times she had with her parents. But then her parents faces were replaced with Trira. They were skipping through a field of wild daisies without a care in the world. That's how Bai wanted it to be like. Then Reiku interupted her dream and locked her in a cage. She woke in sweat. Bai needed to relax and stretch her legs. So she got out of bed and exited the hut. she was stretching her arms and legs. Breathing in the cold air, Bai felt calm and relaxed. Now that she was thinking straight, Trira was Bai's family now and she respected her. Just then Bai heard footsteps. She turned around and saw noone. Planning to ignore it, Bai turned back to go back to the hut. Then she was grabbed from behind and her hands put into a position where she could not bend. She was about to scream when she was gagged. Someone was trying to capture her. Bai could see a face in the moonlight and recognised it as Reiku. Before she could scream again, Reiku put a finger to her lips. She was then knocked out by a soldier.

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Trira had not been dreaming. For some reason she could not understand herself she suddenly woke up. She looked at the place where Bai was supposed to lie. She could not see the air bender. Trira slowly stood up. She was not sure if she should be alarmed or if Bai only had went outside to catch some fresh air. Slowly she went outside to see if Bai was there. But she could not see the girl, or any other person. She was about to look around when she heared some footsteps behind her. The moment she wanted to turn around she felt something in her back. After she was hit some more times, she could not move any more. She was lying on her belly untill somebody turned her around. Another person was coming toward her. She recognized Reiku. Again hate was shining in her eyes. Then they carried Bai past her. Triras eyes were big with horror. "You have not managed to save her or yourself. And this was only the first part of what will happen to you.", Reiku whispered into her ear. Trira wanted to say something, but the fire benders who took her forced her to be silent. She was awake, but unable to move and she knew that she had not been able to save Bai. That was really the worst thing that had happened to the fire bender.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

Bai woke up slowly but surely. Bai had once again been captured again by Reiku. She was now on chains. Holding up her arms to one set of corners and her ankles in the other corners. Her hands had massive bubble- like metal balls on them so she could get out or even air bend. Her feet had the same so she couldn't even move. She was just hanging there from chains. Bai wondered where Trira was. Had she been captured as well, if she had how were they going to escape? Tears came pouring out of her eyes. What had they done with Trira? Just then some door opened and Bai could hear the tapping of someone's feet. Raising her head, she could see who the culprit was, Reiku. "Well look who's back again." He said in a harsh voice. Anger roared through Bai. She couldn't control it. "What have you done with Trira?" Bai asked with rage in her voice. Reiku just laughed at her. "Well let's just say she couldn't save you this time." He laughed at her. Rage was showing in her eyes. "WHERE IS TRIRA!" Bai shouted at the top of her voice, hoping that Trira could here. "Well Bai, I can't wait for you to be transported to the fire nation. I hear that Ba Sing Se want you dead. But your worth much more than that." Reiku said between laughter. He walked out and she screamed at the top of her voice. She shouted Trira's name, hoping she could hear. She then burst into tears again.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 am

When they had gotten Trira on the ship, she finally could move again. But it changed nothing about her situation. Now she was in chains, so that she could not bend the fire. The one who had made her unable to move had also managed that she could not breath fire. So Trira was just sitting there, not knowing what to do. She knew that Reiku would do nothing to Bai, but she worried about the air bender. This girl was the only family she had, the only family for seven years. But she did not cried. Trira never cried, it was a weakness. And right now she was in a fight that she had to win. She knew that Bai was in an completely different part of the ship than she was. Reiku had done that so that she would suffer much more. But suddenly she thought she could hear Bai crying her name. "BAI!", also Trira shouted, even if the fire bender knew that it would not be possible for Bai to hear her. Trira had not the possibilities of Bai. Trira was looking on the floor when Reiku suddenly entered her cell. "You can be glad that I suddenly had a new idea. I will let you watch what happens to Bai before I let you suffer. So you can be glad that you will live longer.", he said to Trira and sent a fire ball into her direction. Before it hit her face it disappeared. Reiku went out of the cell, laughing. Trira had no idea how they could escape. She could not melt the chains, because they were made of something that resisted fire. But she knew that she had to find a way. Not for herself, but for Bai.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

Bai was looking at the floor, thinking of all the good things that had happened. Meeting Taiko in Ba Sing Se. Travelling with her parents. All these things meant the world to her. But at that moment in time, Trira was the only family she had. She was like a big sister to Bai and she needed to escape in order to keep it that way. Just as she thinking of Trira, she heard a faint call of her name. It had to be Trira. "TRIRA I'M HERE." Bai shouted back. It was a massive relief that she was on the ship but it still mattered how they were going to escape. Just as her hopes were raised, they were pushed back down again when Reiku entered. A handful of guards were standing behind him. "Bai, you're going to see a friend." He said as the guards unhooked the chains but the massive metal balls were still on her hand but not her ankles. She was walking out of the room with her hands behind her back. Reiku was in front and there were about four guards behind her. Bai used her breath to make Reiku fall over. It was the first laugh she had when she was captured and he seemed angry with her. That's when he pushed her through a door. There was Trira in chains. "Trira!! It'sgood to see you! Let me go Reiku, or at least let her go."

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Trira did not look up when she heared the door open. It was not long after Reiku had left her and she did not wanted to see another fire bender. She had to think, make a plan, and she feared that somebody would know what she thinks when he saw her eyes. Suddenly, she heared Bai talking. First she thought it was her imagination, but when she looked up she saw the girl, standing in her prison. Trira had no idea what she should feel or say, so she only smiled at her friend. But when Bai spoke with Reiku, Trira was really shocked. Horror was for some seconds in her eyes. "Bai, never ask something like that when you are in the worse position.", Trira said to the air bender. And suddenly she found out that Reiku could not do anything, because he did not wanted to harm Bai. But suddenly she found out that he could still do harm to her. She was worth the same whatever happened to her. Reiku seemed to have the same thought, because he smiled and suddenly laughed. "Bai, you should listen to your friend. I cannot let either of you go, but if you want I can get the chains off her.", Reiku said with an strange sweetness in his voice. Then he told some firebenders to take Trira. He told another two to take care of Bai, and then they walked out of the room. Trira did not care how far they went, but somehow she knew that they were at the end of the ship. There Reiku opened an door, and as Trira could see the inside for the first time, she was shocked. It was an cell produced for fire benders. Inside of it it was really cold, you also could see ice on the walls. Trira tried to break free, which was not possible because of her chains and because of the two fire benders who took care of her. They forced Trira inside. Fast she turned her head to Bai. In her eyes was fear. "Take care of yourself.", she said to the airbender, then she was inside. Fast the two fire benders took off her chains and rushed outside before Trira could do anything. She was a little bit weak because of the long time she had been in chains. Fast she was starting to feeze, so she used her own chi to heat herself up, the only thing you could do in this chamber. At the door she saw a round window. Outside of it Reiku looked what happened, then his face fast vanished.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Trira was shocked at first. Bai was in relief, at least she was fine and well. They hadn't done anything to her, yet. Bai was near tears but she wouldn't let herself give in. She had to be strong, for Trira's sake. Trira had said that Reiku wouldn't let them go and Reiku agreed. He said that he would let Trira out of chains so he ordered two men to look after Bai and two strong looking men to take Trira. Bai tried to struggle all she wanted but the men's grip was strong. Bai watched as Trira was put into a special cell made especially for fire benders. Trira was thrown in it and as the doors began to close, Trira told Bai to take care of herself. "I will, don't worry." Bai whispered as the big brass doors closed. Reiku laughed as he watched Bai struggle. "Get Bai ready for Dinner." He ordered the guards. "And if your good Bai, I might invite your little friend." He said with a sour note to his voice. Bai despised this man. How could he do such a thing to some teenagers? The two fire benders lead Bai into a room with maids. They got her dressed into a nice evening gown with pretty swirls all over. The dress was silver (the color of air) and red (color of fire). It did look nice but Bai wasn't in the mood. The maids said goodbye and Bai thanked them. She was lead down a corridor to a little room. The guards opened the doors which lead to a massive dining table filled with colorful foods. "Well welcome Bai, you look ravershing." Reiku said as he bowed. "Whatever." she said as she sat down glumbly in a chair. He started to eat but she didn't touch the platters. Just then the doors opened and Bai so hoped it was Trira.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Freezing, that was all Trira was doing after Reikus face disappeared in front of the window. She could understand why fire benders hated that cell. She did not even manage to have a clear thought while she was inside. It seemed to her like hours have passed since she had been put into that cell. Suddenly, the door opened. She looked up to see a fire bender standing there. Slowly, Trira stood up. Her fingers and lips were blue, but she did not showed this man her weakness. "Reiku has said that I should bring you to him.", he said to Trira. First she could not believe that Reiku would let her be taken to him, without chains. But then she looked at the fire bender and found out that it was the one who could block the chi. He moved towards her and before she could do a move he had blocked her bending ability. "Only that you do not have stupid ideas.", he said to Trira. Then he took her by her arm and went with her out of the room. Her red clothes were glittering from little ice peaces that were on her clothes. The fire bender brought Trira to an big room with a dining table. And there were also Reiku and Bai. Trira looked happily to her friend, but for Reiku she only had hate in her eyes. "Oh, now I let you out so that you can eat with us, and that you look like that. Stop it, or you are in your cell again.", the general said to Trira. Then she was pushed to a chair nearer to Reiku than to Bai. After she had sat down, a fire bender still stood behind her.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

It was Trira who walked through that door. A smile grew across Bai's face as she sat down at the table. At least Reiku was easy to deal with when Trira was there. Bai took what looked like a prawn and placed it in her mouth. The taste was horrible but she still smiled. It was disgusting. Nice dinner this is. She thought. After a awkward silence, Reiku was the first to speak. "Well I hope you two are enjoying you feast." He asked. Bai didn't answer. "What's up with you Bai? You always have something to say."
"Sorry but this feast is awful." Bai said with a giggle. Reiku had anger in his eyes and it made Bai laugh even more. "Bai, don't push me or your little friend gets it." Reiku said calmly. The guard held Trira by the neck and Bai clamed down. He was so going to pay for this. She had her head down facing the floor. She stood and moved to the chair next to Trira. No one had a problem with it but at least she could talk to Trira. "Where've you been then?" Bai whispered enough for Reiku not to hear. She needed Trira and her to escape but she didn't know how.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Trira did not touch anything of the food on the table. Even if she knew that nothing of it was poisoned she did not trusted Reiku. But one the the fire bender behind her touched her to show her that she has to eat. So she took a small piece of meat and slowly ate it. It was good, or that is what Trira thought. It was better than most of the meat she had ate during the last 7 years. Then Reiku started to talk and Bai again managed that he was angry. She could feel the hand of the fire bender in her neck. Try it, and you will have a problem., she thought. Even if Trira was not as strong as normally after she had been in that stupid cell and had aten nothing, she would never let herself kill. Bai needed her. Then Bai came towards her. Nobody stopped her, because everybody thought they would be save. Do never forget everything you enemy can do., she thought and nearly smiled. Trira had been taught in the art of sword fighting, and she could use it if she had to. Then Bai asked her where she had been. "Still in this stupid cell, and I think he will send me there again.", she whispered back to Bai. "If we want to flee it will not be really easy. Whenever they get me out of my cell they will block my powers.", she said to Bai. Suddenly, she had an idea. It was a really stupid idea, but it was one. "Bai, listen now carefully. I will force Reiku to have an Agni Kai with me. This is the perfect time for you to flee. He will get you too out of your cell, and I have my powers.", she said to her friend, waiting for the reaction.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Trira whispered that she was in the cell for a while. She looked frozen. "You look freezing. That's so cruel." Bai said. Trira then told Bai her brilliant and ingenious idea. Trira was going to force Reiku to an Agni Ka. That's a battle between two people using firebending. And Reiku would have to let Bai out of her prison cell. It was a very inventive idea. "Yeh that's a good idea. But I will come back for you, you do know that." Bai needed Trira as a big sister and she would be deverstated if something bad happened to her. Sometimes Trira would do things and Bai wouldn't even notice but when it came down to it, she really did count in Bai's life. "I will come back for you even if I endanger myself because you're like an older sister to me, you look after me seeing as I act a baby most times." Bai giggled a bit. "Well girls isn't this lovely." Reiku smiled but it wasn't a very pretty smile. "go on Trira, make me proud." Bai giggled and waited for Trira.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Trira was glad that Bai thought that it was an good idea. So this was made up. She was going to force Reiku to an Agni Ka. But then Bai told her that she would come back for her. Trira wanted to say something, but Bai had not finished. The air bender told Trira that she was a big sister for her. Trira had small tears in her eyes as she heared that. "You are also like a little sister to me. That is also why I cannot let it happen that you endanger yourself to help me.", she whispered back to Bai. Trira nodded to the air bender, then turned around to Reiku. She was lucky that some of his men were in the room right now. So he would have no chance to say no. "General Reiku, I want an Agni Ka with you.", she said with an strong voice. It had been a long time since she had felt as alive as she was right now. She was back in the times of war. She was ready to fight and she knew she would not loose again, or not as she had in the last times. Reiku looked at her with an expression Trira could not read. His fire benders looked at him. They expected that he would say yes. So the general slowly nodded his head. "I accept. We will have it when the sun rises. You should prepare yourself for it, Trira.", he said to her. Trira fast turned again to Bai. "If something happens to me during this fight, you fly away as fast as you can. When you do not hear anything from me for a week, think of the worst.", she said to the air bender and touched her shoulder. "You have to be the one who survives, not I.", she whispered and closed her eyes. Then she felt a pressure on her shoulder and looked at the fire bender who stood there, waiting to lead her into her new room so that she could prepare. But Trira stayed, and she saw that Reiku was angry about that. But she did not care. He could not do something to Bai and now that he was going to fight against her he could do nothing to her. Bai and Trira were in a good position now, but not better than he.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Bai was proud of Trira when she confidently demanded an Agni Ka with General Reiku. As they hoped he agreed and told Trira that she should prepare. Trira told Bai that she should be the one to survive and if she didn't hear anything from Trira after a week, Bai should think the worst. Bai didn't like this but she knew it wouldn't be worth fighting a true friend. A guard put his hand on her shoulder as if she should leave. Trira didn't move and it looked like Reiku was angry. He couldn't really attack them because he wanted Bai for a keep sake and he was going to fight Trira tomorrow morning. Bai was going to be ready and remembered she could get out of here by using Taeo, she had his whistle. "We can both get out of here. We have Taeo." Bai whispered as she flashed the Bison whistle. Bai could see that the man was pushing hard on her shoulder. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." she warned the guard. Bai knew what Trira was capable of and that was only the half of it. Reiku was getting angry. "Bai Leave now." He shouted. All Bai could do was laugh. Reiku got so angry he threw a fire ball at Bai. She swerved it out of the way using air. She tutted at him. "You don't want to destroy your lovely prize." Bai said as she watched Reiku calmed down and sit back down.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Trira shook her head as Bai ment they could flee together on Taeo. "Too dangerous. You have to flee as fast as you can. Soon after the beginning of the fight you have to go. And I will not stop this fight. As long as I have honour I will not stop a fight except I or my enemy is defeated.", she said to Bai. After Reiku had shot the fire ball at Bai, she finally stood up. "You are glad your men had blocked my bending ability before I have come here. Otherwise you would have paid for that.", she said to Reiku and then went out of the dining hall together with the guard. He was leading her through the ship and at the end of their journey she found herself in an beautiful room. Ok, it was as beautiful as a room can be on a ship. But it was comfortable. "I will unblock your powers before the Agni Ka. Food, water and some clothes will be brought soon.", the fire bender said to Trira and then left the room. Trira did not wanted to sleep right now. She worried what stupid things Bai could think of right now. Suddenly the door opened again and some maids came inside with everything the fire bender had promised. Trira drank some water and ate something of the food. Then she looked at the clothes. They were all red, which was good. And somehow they all seemed to fit perfectly. She asked herself how long Reiku had them with him. If he had planned that she should die in these clothes.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 am

Trira walked out the room when she said it was too dangerous to escape on Taeo. But how was she going to escape then? Her glider was back at the camp. No it wasn't. It was folded up tightly in her pocket. She reached for her pocket and felt for the wooden stick. It was there alright. Bai remembered that when she slept she kept it with her at all tiomes because it could fold up to a size of a piece of wood. She kept that tucked into the inside of her trousers so no one could see it. Reiku is still angry with Bai but she just had a smile on her face. "Bai, you're such a pain." He said rubbing his eyes.
"Don't you think I know that?" Bai said still smiling. Reiku didn't show much emotion. He had been nice to her but he had captured her and Trira. He was going to fight with Trira tomorrow and Bai would have escaped before Reiku could realised what happened. "I'm going to my room. Guard show it to me." she said and stood up to walk. A man tried to hold her on her shoulder but she just pushed it away. The doors slammed to the dinner room and Bai was led to a luxury room. It was nice for a room on a ship. "bye then." She said to the guard and he walked out the room mumbling. Bai couldn't sleep. Trira might die tomorrow and Bai was told to flee. She couldn't do that. Then a brilliant idea struck her.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:21 am

The next day was coming, Trira had slept good, but not very deep. She was ready to fight against Reiku. She was full of power and she still felt like being in the war. She knew that she could have her cool head that day and that Reiku will not have much chances to defeat her. If Trira made nothing wrong she could only win. She ate a little bit and drank some water a maid seemed to have brought while Trira had slept. She found it fascinating how those women could sneek around everywhere. Every warrior was louder than the maids, and she would have woken up if a warrior had entered her room.
Trira got dressed in the clothes that had been brought her the day before. In the light it looked like flames, and she really liked it. Somehow funny. Either I steal these clothes today or I die wearing them. Whatever happen, I can say I have liked this clothes., she thought with a smile on her face. Suddenly she wondered how Bai had been in the night and how far the preperations for the Agni Ka were. She even had no idea how late it was. Suddenly, somebody knocked on the door. "Come in.", she said and the fire bender who had taken care of her the day before entered the room. "It is time for the fight. I will unblock your powers now. You cannot run away any more without loosing your honour.", he said to her. At the moment he had finished she could feel the power of the fire filling her body again. Then the fire bender led Trira to the deck, where the crew and Reiku were waiting for her. Trira looked around if she could see Bai, but did not found the air bender. She thought that her friend will come a little bit later. "Get used to the air here, Trira. Bai will join us very soon. I do not think that she would like to miss what happens today.", he said to Trira with a smile. At that moment Trira knew that he was sure that he would kill her.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 am

Bai had tried to sleep that night. she must've slept a fews hours but most of the time she was pacing across the room. She didn't have a clue if Trira was going to be alive or dead today. If she lived, Bai would be forever grateful or if she died, Bai would seek her revenge. Anyway Bai wasn't going to think bad thoughts. Trira was going to survive no matter what. A maid entered the room with a cold drink and some bread. Bai picked at her bread and gulped down her drink. Bai got ready in her casual clothes she always wore. Baggy yellow trousers, yellow top and a little over cloak which was orange. She felt good being back in her own clothes. When Bai was mediting, trying to relax her nerves, a firebender walked in and told her it was time. Bai breathed in and checked her pockets sneakily. Her glider was still in there. As Bai was led to the deck, all the crew was there. Reiku and Trira were standing there and she caught Trira's eye. She put her thumbs up and mouthed the words 'good luck'. As she stood near the edge. A guard questioned why she was standing near the edge. "I get seasick." she simply said.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

Trira was really greatful as Bai come on the deck. And she had chosen a good position to flee, even if it was not so good at the beginning. Trira saw how a fire bender went to Bai and talked with her a little bit. "Bai, why are you standing there?", Reiku asked and the fire bender who had talked with Bai answered for her. Trira had to smile as she heared the answer. The thought that the air bender was a really clever girl. Trira was now sure that Bai could get further even when she should die.
Then she and Reiku bowed to each other and got into their fighting positions. Triras breath was calm, her mind was clear. She only looked at Reiku and waited for him to attack. She wanted to know now how he really fought. Before that day had been no real fight, and so she knew not much about the fighting style of Reiku. But he also had no idea of her fighting style. He had only seen her in anger, not with a clear head. Finally Reiku attacked. You could see the hate in his face. You are weak because you only know one source, your hate., she thought while she stepped out of the way. Reiku was fast, and Trira found that out fast. While he ran past her, he turned and tried to hit her with a hanf full of fire. This technique was good to begin, because you did not show your enemy too much information and could see how he could block. It was not difficult for Trira to block the attack and push Reiku away with some cold fire. That should be a fight, not killing for Trira. Then she sent some fast fire balls towards Reiku, who bended them away or got out of the way. It took some time till Reiku thought he knew enough of the fighting style of Trira and finally started to attack.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 am

Bai watched as Trira and Reiku bowed to each other. She had wanted to see an Agni Ka but not when her friend was involved. Bai watched as Reiku made the first attack which Trira easily dodged. Bai knew what Trira was doing. She was trying not to reveal much of her fighting style until Reiku revealed his first. Fire and cold fire were being thrown about like teddy bears. Bai was anxious for Trira but she seemed calm and collective. Trira had been ready for this. Somehow Bai couldn't keep her eyes off the fight even the parts she disliked. An Agni Ka was meant to be a beautiful art of firebending until it turned into a fight of honour. Well that's what Bai had read in a book. Bai didn't have a clue when to leave but she would know when the time was right, wouldn't she? All the crew was cheering on their leader. Bai wanted to lift Trira's hopes up. "Go on Trira, this is easy." Bai shouted above the other firebenders. They seemed to quiet down and she repeated the line. This fight was going to be won by Trira hands down, but you can't be sure about anything.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Trira found out really fast when Reiku started the really fight and not the tryout that they had done before. This was the perfect time for Trira to learn something about him and to fool him at the same time. Reikus attacks were with much more power and also a little bit more frequent. Trira herself did like she had some problems defending herself. That was not real, because she had no problems at all. Reiku really laughed, and could hear his people shouting. Then, suddenly, she heared Bai calling her name. Trira smiled, because it seemed that Bai did not let herself fool. "What is, Trira? After all I have heared I have thought that you are stronger than that. But you cannot even manage to make hot fire right now.", Reiku said to her and the people around her laughed. Trira only smiled and closed her eyes. The fire in her right hand changed from cold fire to normal fire. The fire in her left hand was still cold. "If I were you, I would have thought first and then spoke.", she said to Reiku. The fire benders around her made big eyes. Most of them had never seen cold fire, but they all knew that it was something special to have cold fire and normal fire at the same time. Trira could see nothing in the face of Reiku, but somehow she thought that he was also a little bit impressed. Then Trira attacked with both fires. The normal fire made more damage, the cold fire could be used stronger. So now it was Reiku who had problems, but his problems were real.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Bai started to bit her finger nails as the fight began to be more serious. The first part must've been a tryout. Reiku was going all out and Trira was making out she couldn't defend it. Bai knew that Trira was playing with Reiku and it made her giggle a bit. This girl was pretty clever. Reiku spoke and joked as if Trira couldn't even produce normal fire. Just as he was about to attack, Bai watched as a flame in one of Trira's hand change to an orangy yellow flame. Trira had cold fire in one hand and normal fire in the other. This was pretty impressive and even the crew were shocked. "Woooo GO TRIRA!!" Bai shouted as Trira shot the fire balls at Reiku. He dodged the cold flame but wasn't quick enough to dodge the other. He fell onto the floor and rolled over. Obviously he got back up but you could see the anger in his eyes. Bai knew a way to help Trira win this Agni Ka. She was going to make him more angry so he would attack before thinking. It was a good way of helping Trira. "Aww is Reiku loosing? It wouldn't matter if it was a man but a girl? Come on you must be a wimp." That touch the right buttons. The anger in his eyes reached full power and his flames got higher. Bai knew he wouldn't be so clever now, he would just attack, all firebending boys did. He threw a fire ball at Bai but she jumped high into the air and landed safely on the ground. She laughed at him. Was this his way of acting out?

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Trira heared as Bai tried to make Reiku angry. She thought that the air bender had to be crazy, and the problem was that somebody could still say afterwards that she had lost some of her honour because she cannot fight her battles on her own. It worked, and Reiku attacked Bai. That would have been the perfect time for Trira to attack Reiku and he could have done nothing against it. But she did not attack, she waited till her turned to her again. She thought that it was better to fight fair, even if she knew that she did not have to think of a fair fight against Reiku. When he looked at Trira again, he still had the hate and anger in his eyes. Then, suddenly she saw that he was nodding. Normally she would not have seen it, but she concentrated on his face. Most men who bend fire normally show their next attack in their face. Trira fast looked at her back and saw that there was a fire bender with an fireball in his hand. Trira jumped out of the way.... and directly into the next attack of Reiku. She was pushed backwards. Trira fast stood again and then began to move. Reiku tried to be the whole time opposite of her, but there was a smile on his face again. Finally, she had managed to be opposite of Bai. She looked past Reiku and tried to say the air bender with her eyes that she should go. Then she made an fire ball and sent it into the direction of Reiku. But it was not supposed to hit him, but to tell Bai that she should really go.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Trira was pushed backwards by an attack of Reiku. A firebender had been behind her making her fall right into Reiku's attack. In a few moves, Trira was opposite Bai. Trira was doing something with her eyes and she was confused. What was Trira doing? Then Trira shot a fire ball at Bai. Bai obivously jumped it but she still didn't know what she was trying to do. After a few seconds to think, Bai knew what she meant. But as she stood there hesitating on whether or not to go, Bai didn't want to. She wasn't going to let the one person who had been through the good times and bad to be shot or killed by Reiku. She didn't care what Trira would say, Bai was staying. Bai shook her head towards Trira as if to say that she was staying. She moved away from Reiku but he had turned around and saw what she was doing. Forgetting about Trira, he turned on Bai. He must've thought that she was going to escape. She backed up into the side of the boat and looked over the side. she could jump and glide but she wasn't leaving without Trira. "Where are you going Bai?" He asked and shot a wave of fire towards her. She wacked it away using her staff. "You can't beat me Reiku. Give up on me and finish what you started." Bai said looking at Trira. "I will once I put you in chains again." He said and laughed. Bai looked back over the edge and smiled at Reiku. "You're going to have to catch me first." She said as she dived over the edge. Bai flicked the staff a little and it became her glider. She lifted it upwards. She wasn't going to be able to fly long but she would manage it. Bai was high enough in the air to do her favourite move, the air drill. She folded her glider back into her staff and dived forward. She started to spin and she created a powerful shield of air around her. She was going to dive straight into Reiku but at the last moment she lifted her glider and hovered again. She mouthed the words, 'I'll be back soon.' And flew off into the wind.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Trira could not imagine that Bai did not wanted to leave. She could not imagine how the air bender could just throw away their plan. But then Reiku looked at Bai while the air bender walked a little bit away. He attacked her and it seemed like Bai finally decided to flee. It took a little bit longer than Trira had wished, but finally Bai was flying away. Trira saw that Bai was mouthing the words `I will be back soon.ยด Trira smiled at her friend and watched her while she disappeared at the horizon. When she looked at Reiku again, she saw that there was hate and anger in his eyes. "That was all planned. She should get away. But I still have you and you will pay for that. This Agni Ka is over, and you are an intruder on this ship. Men, attack, and if you have to kill her, do it.", he said. Trira fast turned in a circle. This would going to be really difficult. Trira started to produce some lightnings. But even if the fire benders in front of her did nothing, the ones behind her attacked. Trira released the lightnings while she was hit with an firewhip, and everybody around her flew somewhere. She also flew across the deck, lying still when she hit the deck again. Points were in front of her eyes and when she looked up, she saw Reiku. "As it seems your life has an end soon.", he said to Trira. He produced an big fire ball and Trira was slowly crawl away. So when the General finally shot the ball at her, he did not hit her, but he managed that Trira was pushed away from where he lay. She was pushed to the only spot on the deck were nothing was to stop her from falling into the ocean. Trira looked at the fire benders on the deck and before they could do anything, Trira was falling from the ship. When she hit the water, her eyes slowly closed and she was floating on the water, unconcious.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   

Back to top Go down

secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-