Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Bai soared through the air. She needed to help Trira in the Agni Ka. she didn't care if Trira didn't want her help, she certainly needed it. Dodging ice bergs, she finally reached the wall of the Northern water tribe. She flew over the wall and the guards below pointed and stared. It wasn't the most important thing on her mind at the moment. The only person who could help Bai would properly be found in his igloo. As she searched the towns made of snow, she tried to remember where his house was. After a few minutes searching, she found the igloo she was looking for. Bai dived downwards and landed safely using an air cusion. She had been taught this when she knew how to fly, for safety reasons. She ran as fast as she could to the igloo she was looking for. "Akros, AKROS!" She shouted. Hopefully he would appear and walk out of the igloo but he didn't. She entered the igloo and he wasn't there. It was urgent and she needed him now. She ran up to random people and asked if they knew where Akros was. Some shook there head some asked who he was. Bai was about to give up when an old man spoke. "You looking for Akros?" He asked. Bai's smile grew across her face. "Yes have you seen him?" she asked.
"He's down in the ice caves." He said but before he finished his sentence, Bai was off. She ran the way to the ice caves. As she reached the enterance, she slide down the chute. "Akros, Akros you here?" She asked desprately.

Siggy by me

Left avatar: Trira
Right avatar: Sora
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatartlab.forumsmotion.com
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Akros heard a familiar oice. He'd been making a home in the Ice Caves, having been kicked from the Igloo by his Uncle for visiting the Hospital to see the outsiders. He had just lain a blanket down when he heard somebod shouting his name. "Bai?" He muttered, then, overcome by a powerful desire to prove himself, was cataputed into the air by the ice. He flew along and landed on his back in front of her. Blushing slightly, he stood up and asked her, "What's the matter? Where's Trira? Is it that freaky General? Hang on." He grabbed her hand, which was warm and comforting, then took her over to the chute and made the ice carry them up. When they arrived, Akros didn't let go of Bai's hand. He liked it. He asked her, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 pm

As soon as she saw him, Akros asked many questions. He asked he what the matter was, where's Trira and if it was that freaky general. But before she could answer any of the questions, Akros grabbed her hand which his were cold, and ran to the chute. He made the ice carry them up and they were standing outside of the enterance. He didn't let go of her hand and she was glad he didn't. she needed some comforting at that moment. He asked her what the matter was. "We have to save Trira. I have a bad feeling she is still with the crazy General. We can take Taeo, come on." She said as she ran to the hut she was given from the water tribe. she ran as fast as she could with Akros following. She reached the hut and found the big ball of fluff sleeping. "come on Taeo. We have to save Trira." Bai said as soon as the bison heard the name Trira, he leaped to life. He waited for the two benders to get on. Bai jumped on and waited for Akros. "come on Akros, we haven't go much time."

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Once she had said what was happening, Bai did the strangest thing Akros had ever seen. She summoned a giant flying Bison. She complained that they didn't have much time and so Akros hopped onto Taeo and said, "This is surprisingly comfy. For a flying Bison." He grinned and faced her as the Bison set off. "So, erm..." His heart began to speed up and he realised how pretty she was. "Do you do this much? The whole fighting freaky Generals and stuff?" Suddenly, there was a shout from below and a ball of Fire flew upwards. Akros looked down and saw a Fire General yelling up, "I am General Zhao, Waterbender, and you will obey me!"
Akros sighed. "A freaky General of my own? How good." He rolle his eyes and asked the Bison to speed up. Oddly enough, it did. "This is one wierd Bison." He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Akros commented about that Taeo was surprisingly comfy. She smiled and nodded. "It's your so fluffy, aren't you big guy?" she asked and the bison groaned in agreement. The Bison set off and they were going pretty fast. Akros asked if they did the whole fighting freaky generals. She shrugged. "It wasn't my fault he captured me, this was the second time he caught me. I will properly do something but he keeps stalking us no matter where we are. It's just everywhere we go, he's there. It's his fault I've got this." she said as she lifted her top up to show him the scar. It was still sore but it didn't hurt. Akros said that Taeo was weird and she shook her head. "He's not weird, he's just loyal and from what I've seen, he likes making friends." she laughed for the first time in a while. As they flew, the ship came into view. No action was going on in the ship until she saw something fall from the ship. she was just close enough to make out who it was falling from the ship. It was Trira. "come on Taeo, down by the side of the ship." Bai commanded and the bison obeyed. They flew right next to the ship and Bai watched Reiku's face stiffen with anger. "Hi again." she said as she looked at Reiku. She turned to Akros. "I'm going in, If I'm not back in five minutes, come and find me." she smiled and kissed his cheek. She took a deep breath and dived. she hit the water and started to swim. Soon she could see Trira's unconcious body. Bai held her hand and dragged her to the surface. She grabbed the air around her and the jumped onto Taeo. Trira's unconcious body lay on Taeo's back.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 am

Everything was dark around Trira. She felt nothing, except cold. She knew that she was going to die, because she also had no possibility to warm herself. Further and further she got away from the life, and she also saw the first pictures of her life. Suddenly she thought she felt something touching her arm. She thought that it was maybe a spirit. She let it lead her away, and suddenly she saw a light in front of her eyes. Trira could see nothing, except the pictures of her life. And then she saw Bais face. The fire bender knew that she could not die right now. Bai needed her, and she had sworn to herself to protect the air bender, and this little girl was also like a little sister. At that moment she started to fight for her life. She was not ready to die. She started to breath and suddenly she found out that there was water in her lungs. She tried to get it out of her body, but it was not possible. Suddenly she could hear her own struggle. You could hear the water in her body each time she coughed. Trira could not open her eyes, but it was still a light in front of her eyes. She found out that she was outside the water, but thought not much. She needed all the oxigen she still had to survive till they had reached somebody who could get the water out of her. Except Reiku had gotten her out of the water, then she knew that she would die right now. She hoped that it was not Reiku.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 pm

As Bai left, telling him to go get her if she was gone for longer then 5 minutes, she kissed him on the cheek. Akros blushed, but wished she hadn't gone down. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her. He made a whip from Water and began make it wave around in front of Taeo's eyes, making him grown. He grinned and turned his thought's back to Bai. H really wanted to ask her out now that he knew she liked him. But for that time, she was down in a burning ship saving her best friend. Quite strange, but he su[pposed he'd have to get used to it. So Akros sat. And he waited.

3 minutes later, Akros sat up as he heard Bai swooping back up. She held Trira in her arms, who was unconcious. He cursed and allowed that Water to drop, causing Taeo great annoyance. Bai landed and Akros gave her a quick hug before returning to the Firebender. He brought some Water up and allowed it to fall across her chest. He raised his hands over her and she began to awake. Grinning, he said, "Come along, Trira, we've got jobs to do." He grinned and offered her his hand so she could get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Gasping for air, Bai lay on her back and breathed deeply. Akros hugged Bai and she hugged him back. She was glad for the reassurance. She wanted Trira to survive and hopefully she would. bai sat up again and watched Akros bring Trira back. "Is she going to be okay?" Bai asked worried about her. She watched anxiously as Akros did something to Trira which made her blink her eyes. "Oh Trira you're alright." She said as she hugged her best friend. It was good that she was still alive and at least she hadn't died to the sea or to Reiku. Bai made Taeo fly into the sky into the clouds. Bai stood up and took in the cold air. It was amazing and felt refreshing. The wind was making her clothes flap everywhere. Bai then wondered if Akros would like to have some fun. "Hey Akros, do you want to fly on my glider with me? No one wants to have any fun and I was wondering if you wanted to. Or did you want a go Trira" She smiled sweetly at him and Trira. She was starting to like Akros.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Trira felt that somebody made something, and suddenly she began to blink. Now she was sure that it could not be Reiku. The general would not have tried to save her life. From the voices she heared she was sure that it were Bai and Akros. Suddenly she asked herself where Akros had come from and why Bai had brought him with her. But she was also very thankful, because without the boy she would have died. Then she felt that Taeo was beginning to fly. She knew that it was the bison she way lying on, because of the soft fur. Slowly it was getting colder, but she did not care. It also helped her a little bit to get back to life. Finally she managed to open her eyes. She looked first at Akros, and than at Bai. She heared how her friend asked the water bender if he wanted to fly a little bit. Trira had to smile, because she thought it was really nice of Bai to ask Akros something like that. The fire bender said nothing, she even was not strong enough right now to talk much. So she just lay there, watching the scene.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Akros nodded. "I sure would! Wow, flying... I literally can't wait." Flying! He wondered what he'd find up above the clouds. Birds, of course, but what else? Winged Horses, more Bison, more Lemurs! He smiled and said, "So, when do we set off?" His mind was still on what wildlife he'd find up there. He'd always wanted a pet... Then again, he was a Water Bender, he's need something significant to Water. What could he have? Were there flying Dolphins, perhaps? That's be quite classy, having a flying Dolphin... He shook the thoughts from his head and smiled, awaiting Bai's answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Akros seemed very excited at the thought of flying. Bai couldn't help but smile herself. At least someone else wanted to fly with her. She flipped her staff and it turned into her yellow glider. She got into her flying position. "First off you need to follow some instructions for health and safety." She laughed and turned to Akros. "Before you fly you need to hold onto my waist and put your feet into the feet holders, here." She said as she pointed to the pieces of woods sticking out. "When your in the air, hold on tight and keep your mouth close. You eat flies trust me, I've done it loads of times. And when we land, make sure you land on your feet." Bai smiled at him and got ready. "Okay ready to fly?"

((Akros reply and then when were back, Trira can reply.))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Akros grinned as Bai spoke about Health and Safety. When she said about flies he laughed. "I'm ready." He said, and he put his feet on the holders, hands on Bai's waist and mouth closed. He nodded and soared into the air. He laughed with joy, but then closed his mouth again, thinking of flies. They went above the clouds and Akros used his Water Bending to make one into the shape of a bird which then followed them. Grinning, he hugged her from behind. THe ultimate thrill.
((Would I be allowed to get a flying Dolphin?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 pm

After they laughed about the flies, Akros said he was ready. Bai grinned and waited for Akros to place himself where she told him to. Akros nodded and Bai ran and jumped into the air. She lifted the front her glider in the air and laughed. She could hear Akros laughing to. It really was fun in the sky. As they sailed across the clouds, Bai watched as Akros made a cloud into a bird. It looked fantastic. "Wow Akros, that is really good." She said with a smile, but she did mean it. Bai could feel Akros hug her from behind. This made her blush a little but she covered it with a smile. He really was a nice guy. After ten minutes in the air, soaring and doing loop the loop, she dived to the back of Taeo. At the last minute Bai jumped and made an air cusion for herself and Akros. Standing up and brushing herself off, she looked towards Akros. "So, was that fun or what?" She asked full of thrill.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Akros grinned. "Brilliant! Absolutely birlliant!" He sat down on Taeo and crossed his legs. He flexed his fingers and some water form below them formed the shape of another flying Bison. Taeo moaned and Akros laughed. "He's one cool Bison." He said, grinning at him.
((A bit lame, but the next one should be better))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Akros said that flying was brilliant and it made Bai laugh. So far he was the only person who wanted to fly with Bai and had loved it. Flying was the world to her. Feeling the breeze on your face when you soared through the sky. It was the ultimate thrill, in her opinion nothing beated flying. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said with a big smile on her face. She watched as Akros made a small flying bison out of water. Taeo moaned which made both of them laugh. It was quite funny to watch and Akros was really good at making things out of water. Bai twisted her hand and created the scene of the pair flying out of air. She actually made it swoop and dive. Laughing she looked at Akros. "What do you think?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Akros grinned. "Very good. I didn't think you'd be able to do anything like that, to be honest." He was a little confused. "I thought that it was only the Avatar who could use more then one Element." He added. If he could use more then one Element, the he'd be able to use Fire as well, which meant Lightning. That was how his Mother had died, by electricity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Bai smiled as Akros commented about how good it was. Then he looked confused and asked that the avatar was the only one who could bend more than one element. Now Bai herself was confused. She only used air to create that scene. "What do you mean Akros? I did use one element which was air to create that scene. I didn't use clouds." She smiled and understood what he meant. He thought that she had used clouds which contain water in them. "Oh bless you. You thought I was controlling clouds using waterbending." She smiled at him. What a little cutie. she thought as she sat down in front of Akros. She turned her head to look at Trira but realised she wasn't active. She would still be tired. "Well what shall we do now?" Bai asked as Taeo flew to the side.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Akros grinned. "You can't bless me, I'm taller then you," When she asked what they should do, he said, "Not sure. I'm sat on a flying Bison called Taeo with an unconcious Fire Bender and an amazing Airbender. I've just flown up through the clouds. Basically, it feels like I've everything today accept kick butt." He grinned. "I reckon you should decide." At that, he heard Zhao, the freaky General who was tagging him, chucked some fire up. Akros merely made the Water swallow it and then collapse over him in a wall. "Okay, butt kicked." He added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Bai laughed when Akros said she couldn't bless him because he was taller than her. "Just because your taller doesn't mean I can't bless you. And I think I did again. Bless you." She laughed as she was winding up Akros. Akros answered Bai's question with a compliment. It made her laugh though. "Not sure. I'm sat on a flying Bison called Taeo with an unconcious Fire Bender and an amazing Airbender. I've just flown up through the clouds. Basically, it feels like I've everything today accept kick butt." She blushed when he said he was with an amazing airbender. "Oh Akros you soppy thing." Bai laughed. "Well we're nearing land so we could always have a fight, not a real one of course. It's just, I've never had a bending battle with a waterbender before." She said as she looked Akros in the eyes. She had only realized that he had brown eyes like her.

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

While Bai and Akros had been away, flying, Trira had slept a little bit more. First she had thought that it would not be able, because she had nearly died. But then she found out how tired she was. For a second she feared that it could show that she was still nearly dying, but then she thought that this was stupid. So she just rested and slept a little bit.
She woke up when she heared the voices of Bai and Akros. They were talking of something, but Trira could not understand the words clearly. Slowly she opened her eyes and had to blink because of the light. Slowly she sat up and looked at Bai and Akros. "Morning. How long have I slept?", she asked them.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Bai smiled when Trira blinked her eyes open. "Morning." She laughed. Trira asked how long she had been asleep for. Bai counted on her fingers how long it had been. "I think you've been out for about an hour and a half. Not that long seeing as I was out for about a day." She laughed and looked at the horizon. The gates of the Northern water tribe were in view. "Finally." She mumbled as they flew over the gates and Bai waved at the guards below. As they flew over the huts and ice houses, Bai took over the stearing and steered Taeo near Akros's uncle's hut. As she piled off, she wanted to talk to Akros. "Well Akros, the end of the road. Well I was wondering if it was all right with Trira, that you would want to travel with us. Seeing as you saved Trira's life and helped me. You've gained our trust and I want you to travel with us. I bet Trira wants you to as well." She paused. "So what do you say?"

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Akros blinked at Bai. "Seriously?" He asked. "Travel with you?" His heart, which was currently fighting with his Adam's Apple, yelled at him to go. "Get away from my paranoid and agitating Uncle?" He laughed. "Hell yeah!" He hugged her so tightly that he had to loosen his hold so as not to strangle her. "To hell with it." He muttered and hugged Trira as well. "I'm in." He told them. In a business-like way. "Just one second." He added with a grin and hopped of Taeo to his Uncle's hut. He walked in and, feeling rebellious, walked over to his Uncle and slapped him. Laughing, he ran out, chased by his Uncle with a stick. He jumped, splayed his fingers and allowed the ice to propel him upwards. "Fly!" He yelled and Taeo groaned before setting of. As his Uncle became a dot in the distance, Akros waved patronizingly. He was free of that guy forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Trira smiled at Akros as he was excited to be with Bai and Trira on the journey. Trira thought that the air bender had made a good decision. And suddenly she could remember what she had learned during her travels. She had to smile when she thought that the most might came when all four elements were together, and right now they had three. There was only earth left. Suddenly, Akros jumped off the bison and walked inside the hut of his uncle. She had no idea what he had done, but when he came out, chased by his uncle, she thought it had been nothing good. When he told Taeo to fly, Trira only could shake her head. "Maybe the first thing you have to learn is respect for the elder ones.", she said to the water bender.

credit to Bai

, , ,

please, click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Bai smiled when Akros seemed excited about travelling with an airbender and a firebender. It made her smile when Akros was overly enuthuastic. When he hugged her, she had trouble breathing it was that tight. "Okay then Akros, no need to hug that tight." She said as she watched him jumped off Taeo. There were three people who were travelling. An airbender, a firebender and a waterbender. It was way more adventurous when all the elements together and all that was left was earth. Bai smiled as Akros ran into his uncle's hut. He must've done something bad to him because Akros ran out again with his uncle chasing him with a stick. He jumped onto Taeo and tryed to make him fly. He groaned in response. Trira said to respect your elders and Bai nodded. "I second that." She laughed. "He only flies when I ask him to." She hopped on and stretched out her hand to help Trira up. When they were all on, Bai smiled. "Taeo giddy up." She said as the flying bison lifted into the air and they all flew into the sunset.

((Finished! Another roleplay me thinks.))

Siggy by me

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)   

Back to top Go down

secret attack on the norther water tribe (Bai, open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-